Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCJoe96

Women’s Euro 2022 - Hosted in England

The key to winning this tournament is apparently just kind of kick the ball to the target near the cross bar or post at any place and the ball will most like find find it's way into the goal.

Looks like a really good crop of  England players coming though and this is just with the FA only letting white women play for England.

Just now, TJQuik said:

Did two different people write this post??

The goalkeeping has a lot of catching up to do. It's still horrendously bad lol

England played some lovely stuff though and the younger girls coming through look very decent technically.

They should drop the goals a foot and bring the posts in a foot either side for me, I think it'd prevent so many goals where the ball just floats over a keeper or into a corner at a snails pace. It reminds me of when I had to play in full size goals at u12s haha. 

4 minutes ago, filbertway said:

The goalkeeping has a lot of catching up to do. It's still horrendously bad lol

England played some lovely stuff though and the younger girls coming through look very decent technically.

They should drop the goals a foot and bring the posts in a foot either side for me, I think it'd prevent so many goals where the ball just floats over a keeper or into a corner at a snails pace. It reminds me of when I had to play in full size goals at u12s haha. 

Nah.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1