Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCJoe96

Women’s Euro 2022 - Hosted in England

2 minutes ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

There was none of that, but there was of course some stuff about the war, hot on the heels of how there were too many black people at the Commonwealth Games opening ceremony

Gotta love the racist older generation lol

I'm joking, before I get banned.

Different times though.

Just now, stripeyfox said:

That was a gutsy performance. They looked knackered in extra time but took their chance and then managed the game. Great bottle. Never really looked like losing

Well done England!

Yes that first period of extra time we look done in but they came out in the second half with a bit more impetus about them and thankfully got the all important goal, then didn’t give them a sniff after.

13 minutes ago, Bert said:

I love Alex Scott, but Jesus Christ, crack a smile, save the anger for tomorrow and enjoy the occasion! 

Some of the things they were saying were absolutely spot on. Other things, as you mentioned, could've probably been saved for another day rather than then 

3 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Some of the things they were saying were absolutely spot on. Other things, as you mentioned, could've probably been saved for another day rather than then 

This is what I’m saying! Yeah we know there’s been a stigma, but we are surely past that now? These moments don’t come around often at all, savour it and be angry tomorrow instead 

• Like 2