Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Chocolate Teapot

Bednarek

This is so confusing as Rodgers has spoken about the profile of defender he wants as being quick, aggressive, on the front foot, similar to Fofana.

So I can’t imagine this being a Rodgers signing, likewise I can’t imagine it being a recruitment/scouting team recommendation.

Are things that bad/tight that he happens to be an experienced PL player who is available at a cheap price ?!

• Like 1

So we buy Bertrand and Vestergaard from Southampton. Realise they were absolutely rubbish and now want them off our books. 

Yet struggle to get rid of them as no other club are willing to pay their wages.

So now we decide we want to buy or interested in another Southampton defender to add to that list.

If that's the case the club recruitment strategy really has gone backwards. 

Hopefully just a smokescreen as otherwise if this has any element of truth is just baffling.

• Like 1

This has some serious monkey paw cursed wish vibes. Look, I know we were complaining about a lack of transfers, but if this is the answer, we will pipe down a bit. Signing no one looks significantly more attractive than ferreting around in Southamptons reduced to clear bin for the second summer in a row.

• Like 1