Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Chocolate Teapot

Bednarek

I think this is Rodgers bullshitting excuses biting him in the arse.

When questioned by Top on why we bought Vestergaard, “I just said I want that Southampton centre half, Jan whathisname? And Rudkin bought the wrong one”. 

Edited by Strokes

5 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Totally believable link from a journo with links to the club, clearly some interest in the past and is in line with recent recruitment...

"Haha this forum goes in to meltdown so easily, clearly never gonna happen, lol idiots, loserssss, haha as if you'd get worked up about this, lol, lmao looooooool, there's 90, 83, 75, 66, 52 days left of the window!"

The same journo who then said he isn’t quite convinced about the rumour?

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

The same journo who then said he isn’t quite convinced about the rumour?

I was being facetious.

Although Bourne's wording was soft.

I’d only take Salisu from Southampton (if we are talking about defenders). But still, I’d be so reluctant to buy from them again, Bertrand and Vestergaard have both been absolute car crashes. 

I think Bednarek would prove to be the same, I really hope this isn’t the best we can do.

10 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Totally believable link from a journo with links to the club, clearly some interest in the past and is in line with recent recruitment...

"Haha this forum goes in to meltdown so easily, clearly never gonna happen, lol idiots, loserssss, haha as if you'd get worked up about this, lol, lmao looooooool, there's 90, 83, 75, 66, 52 days left of the window!"

Yep, thought the same. It is hardly like this has been tweeted by a Derby Uni journalists with 76 followers. Bounce does have some credible links, evidently.

5 minutes ago, Vindaloo FOX said:

Bad recruiting will get us relegated.

Not looking forward to the future of this club.

**** me calm down. The future of this football club is exciting….. but it’s a project, and projects aren’t smooth there will be mistakes made along the way. Just call the ‘F’ down and enjoy the ride. 

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

**** me calm down. The future of this football club is exciting….. but it’s a project, and projects aren’t smooth there will be mistakes made along the way. Just call the ‘F’ down and enjoy the ride. 

I'm completely relaxed.

But it's true, the spine of this team is coming to it's end, Vardy, Youri, Evans and Kasper all will be gone soon.

If we end up replacing them with rubbish, we will find ourselves in serious problems.

Hope this Glover guy has a eye for a player.

The club has a future, could be not in the Prem though.

This club is at a very important moment, we really need to recruit smartly in the coming windows.

10 minutes ago, Stadt said:

"I've spoken about how we want to reconnect with our culture that might have suffered a wee bit over the covid period. With Jan, we've seen he's got that culture. He wants to press the game, he has the right attitude and I've always said you can't teach attitude. People might talk about the 9-0 game, but with Ryan, Jannick and Jan they came back to the King Power and beat us 2-1, that shows the resilience of these boys and how they can bring some of that culture back to the club."

...didn't they go back a repeat the process against United!!!

Bednarek scored an own goal in the first half and eventually got sent off. Bertrand was also in the team that night, the mentality he (Rodgers) is gushing about, really is not there.

Southampton just signed that 20year defender Kotchap from the Bundesliga, so they do want to get rid of their poor players, and as we did get mugged off last year and Brendan is known for buying up their deadwood at Liverpool and here. They probably thinking let's try Leicester again there so gullible.

Edited by CrispinLA in Texas
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...didn't they go back a repeat the process against United!!!

Bednarek scored an own goal in the first half and eventually got sent off. Bertrand was also in the team that night, the mentality he (Rodgers) is gushing about, really is not there.

I made that up lol 

If he joins he'd be 3rd choice ahead of soyunchu and amartey. That's just where we are right now it seems.

He'd probably play around 20 games or more a season.

Sadly even if we are in for him and the other clubs mentioned are too then it's unlikely we can attract him here, so probably no need to panic too much.

Edited by Grebfromgrebland