Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nod.E

22/23 Injuries Thread

Maddison back?

“No, it’ll be the same squad as the weekend.”

Maddison timeline?

“There’s no timeline on it. It’s day to day. He’s working with the medical team. We want him back as soon as possible. We’ve got five starters out. I’ve got no timescale on it.”

Dewsbury-Hall?

“He’s due onto the pitch on Friday, so we’ll assess from there how that goes. We’ll take it from there.”

Soumare?

“He’ll be a bit longer. Four to six weeks from when it happened was the diagnosis.” *

*Probably back in February then

Praet?

“He’s been in quite a bit of pain in his ribs and hip. He’s been out on the pitch but been non-contact. It’s a delicate one for him. We’re seeing day by day how it eases off. He’s not ready for contact yet.”

Maddison?

“He’s progressing well but he won’t be available. He’s still with the medical team.”

Praet?

“He’s back in training with the squad. His first day this morning. We’ll see how he is after the session.”

KDH?

“He’s not back yet either. He won’t be training tomorrow, it’ll be some time next week. You miss the energy that he brings to the game. Since he came in, he’s brought a real enthusiasm. He loves the club and you see that in his game. He has that ability to keep going. He is a miss when he doesn’t play but we can’t think about that.”

Any other injuries?

“Ayoze we have to keep an eye on after the game the other night.”

Edited by moore_94

1 minute ago, Matt said:

Well last season the injuries were because of Europe.

What about this season? League Cup? Atleast we’re out of that now. Blessings and all that.

If you believe the Facebook groups its all purely down to bad luck - 3 seasons running. 

• Haha 2

On 10/01/2023 at 21:51, Always Next Year said:

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again why do we have so many injuries under Rodgers and his staff what goes on at the training ground and why dose it take so long for players to come back.

If you’re not fit you get injured easier, and we are overrun every week due to lack of fitness. On Boxing Day I heard the Newcastle team read out and thought these aren’t going to beat us, but twice in succession they steamrolled us with fitness not skill!

• Like 1

On 09/01/2023 at 14:42, moore_94 said:

Maddison back?

“No, it’ll be the same squad as the weekend.”

Maddison timeline?

“There’s no timeline on it. It’s day to day. He’s working with the medical team. We want him back as soon as possible. We’ve got five starters out. I’ve got no timescale on it.”

Dewsbury-Hall?

“He’s due onto the pitch on Friday, so we’ll assess from there how that goes. We’ll take it from there.”

Soumare?

“He’ll be a bit longer. Four to six weeks from when it happened was the diagnosis.” *

*Probably back in February then

Praet?

“He’s been in quite a bit of pain in his ribs and hip. He’s been out on the pitch but been non-contact. It’s a delicate one for him. We’re seeing day by day how it eases off. He’s not ready for contact yet.”

No you've misunderstood. The interviewer called him a prat after all them responses.

1 hour ago, Dames said:

I've been saying for the past 2 weeks Maddisons injury is worse than they are letting on. Still not even in training even though at the start of the year he was supposed to be back in '7-10 days'. 

I Said it from the minute  he went off v West Ham.. then he went WC just for the ride

3 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

The biggest frustration for me over all of this is, Will Alves would be in the team by now you know.

Yep the team had some wins before the World Cup but with Barnes form, maddison injured and no real right winger, surely he'd have at least 2 starts by now.

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

More time on sidelines?! 

Probably out til end of Feb if it's a tear. 

Listening to him on Ben Foster’s podcast he was saying he’s never had a muscle injury in his life. Foster was genuinely shocked and asked about three times. It was one question short of ‘why now then?’

I think we all know the answer.

• Like 1