Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MalletFox

22/23 Concourse Changes

On 09/08/2022 at 11:08, Tommy G said:

If you dpn't like the prices don't pay. The beer is a rip off an poor quality, I havent had a beer in the ground for 4-5 seasons I bet - make a stand with your feet and wallet, you do have a choice to purchase outside the ground. 

Compare our season ticket prices with other clubs - I'd rather have cheap tickets and expensive beer, but there will always be complaints.......

The concourse is always 10 deep to get a beer or a pie, so there are people that are happy to pay and it's their choice, the demand is clearly there.

The bars in the SK4 concourse didn't seem as busy yesterday, may have been my timing but went down dead on HT and although there was a queue, it wasn't anything like the usual.

We grabbed a sausage roll from the shop en-route and stopped for a pint. Cost £10.40. In the ground that would be nearly £22. Completely unjustifiable difference.

No changes from last year from a staffing point of view.

Please tell me any other bar where you can pay for half a pint and they will serve it to you in a pint glass 80 perfect full. I love our incompetent concourse staff. :beer:   :D

Edited by josh_baskin

1 hour ago, josh_baskin said:

Please tell me any other bar where you can pay for half a pint and they will serve it to you in a pint glass 80 perfect full. I love our incompetent concourse staff. :beer:   :D

They're agency staff I'm guessing, so every week it's likely it's their first time there. So slow it's painful. 

2 hours ago, josh_baskin said:

I remember once I asked for a couple of pints. She walked off to get them. Put my phone on the card machine. It bleeped. Took the 2 pints away. Usually get a notification on my phone saying payment made (Google Pay). 

Turns out she hadn't actually processed the transaction and it just beeped because it recognised a device, but no money was taken. 

Edited by StanSP

3 hours ago, StanSP said:

I remember once I asked for a couple of pints. She walked off to get them. Put my phone on the card machine. It bleeped. Took the 2 pints away. Usually get a notification on my phone saying payment made (Google Pay). 

Turns out she hadn't actually processed the transaction and it just beeped because it recognised a device, but no money was taken. 

So it's your fault we can't buy anyone then

• Haha 2

• 11 months later...

8 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Just seen a picture showing beer is up to £6.25 a pint at the open training session today at the KP.

Ridiculous, they're literally trying to push fans away 

Is it still the same choice as Chang or Guinness? As you couldn't pay me to drink Chang. Absolutely awful. 

5 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Anyone paying any sort of money for the beer they serve at the ground wants their head checking.

Atrocious stuff.

lets be right, most if not all the stuff foodwise they flog in the ground is utter crap now, all overprice 

nice and cheaper getting stuff outside the ground imo

plus B&M is like 1 min from the ground too

• Like 2

Just now, Bert said:

Yeah it’s £6.25 for a chang. 

£6.30 for an Inch’s or a Rekorderlig. 

Absolute disgrace we were 3rd or 4th in the Premier for the most priciest pint last season another example of the club ripping off its fans no need for this  !

On 01/08/2022 at 03:48, adam said:

Taking the piss with those prices. 5 quid for a sausage roll 😆. Everything about the club is a rip off and a complete joke.

Are you sure the prices are set by the club? Are the retail outlets leased by the club and run independently? I don't use them so I am not sure.

1 minute ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I didn't spend a single penny in the concourse last season and I intend to do the same this year.

Same here- if you cant schedule your day around NOT eating shite pies or crisps then you need a health and fitness app!!!

• Like 1