Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MalletFox

22/23 Concourse Changes

6 hours ago, howie said:

I was sitting in M1 yesterday, it’s still £5.80 for a Chang in that block. Not sure why it’s cheaper than the rest of the ground 🤷‍♂️

So they’ve not put the prices up in the away end 👀😂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, foxgas said:

The stewards were confiscating unopened bottles of water on Saturday. Have the rules changed, or are they unaware of them?

Not sure, but there were a few bottles of water on the floor by stewards as I was going in, whilst the person in front of me sauntered in with his 750ml (lidded) bottle of Evian.

Either do it properly or don't do it at all.

Lad next to me  (didn't look much older than 18) nonchalantly drinking a can of strongbow second half. He didn't even take the can and left it at his seat which I thought was silly as they would easily go and check the CCTV if they could be bothered. 

6 hours ago, foxgas said:

The stewards were confiscating unopened bottles of water on Saturday. Have the rules changed, or are they unaware of them?

Not for me. I take in a bottle of water every home game and, yet again, nothing happened to it.

• Like 1

Guest Fox99

Concourse collection for clappers is one up from them being on every seat granted, but they're still too prominent in the ground for my liking. This is mainly because they are being physically handed out, as opposed to letting fans help themselves. It works both ways though of course, people can still vote with their feet and not take a clapper.

Edited by AlexFT

41 minutes ago, AlexFT said:

Concourse collection for clappers is one up from them being on every seat granted, but there's still too prominent in the ground for my liking. This is mainly because they are being physically handed out, as opposed to letting fans help themselves. It works both ways though of course, people can still vote with their feet and not take a clapper.

The order is in, KP must make it work 

46 minutes ago, AlexFT said:

Concourse collection for clappers is one up from them being on every seat granted, but there's still too prominent in the ground for my liking. This is mainly because they are being physically handed out, as opposed to letting fans help themselves. It works both ways though of course, people can still vote with their feet and not take a clapper.

5 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

The order is in, KP must make it work 

Eh? 

You can say no and they won't give you one? 

Even if it was on your seat, you didn't have to use it lol

Just now, StanSP said:

Eh? 

You can say no and they won't give you one? 

Even if it was on your seat, you didn't have to use it lol

Never did. Waste of money from the club - further compounded by they seem to be paying people to hand them out. 

Just donate the clappers money off to a deserving charity please 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CosbehFox said:

Never did. Waste of money from the club - further compounded by they seem to be paying people to hand them out. 

Just donate the clappers money off to a deserving charity please 

Wonder how much they actually cost. 

I've never used it either and didn't take one when it was offered on Saturday.