Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
coolhandfox

Set Piece Coach

4 minutes ago, Stadt said:

I liked Knudsen, it was a shame he left. I think we'd have been better off with him in charge vs Bournemouth rather than Stowell and Sadler.

TBF we would have been better off with Filbert and the Birch in control than Mork and Mindy.

28 minutes ago, Stadt said:

I liked Knudsen, it was a shame he left. I think we'd have been better off with him in charge vs Bournemouth rather than Stowell and Sadler.

Leicester really did push the boat to get Knudsen as well and the set pieces did improve under....but Maresca wanted his own man in, cant recall if he got him here, but he took one at Chelsea even through they already got one there

1 hour ago, FLAN said:

Interesting to hear Brentford players have a bonus based on a positive set piece ratio eg score more than they concede 

Thomas Frank is very keen on "out-metricking" opponents. e.g. if his team are away to a big 6 opponent and lose, but outperform the opponent in stats like km run, tackles won, etc he's happy

• Like 1