Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Champions League 2022-23

36 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Someone share some screenshots of ScouseTalk at 15 minutes and then at 70 minutes.

"This is Liverpool isn’t it?  We can smell these nights in the air." 1-0

"I think it's this just as much as the atmosphere, they can't breathe - we're all over them." 2-0

"Look on the bright side, one day we’ll all be dead." 2-5

• Haha 3

Kvaratskhelia was superb again tonight for Napoli, he is going to be a phenomenal player imo. Struggle to think of a better dribbler I’ve seen in years, Messi excluded of course. 

But not only can he cast a spell on the ball in a way few others can, he is 6ft and explosively powerful. Huge potential 

Edited by FoxesWalk

8 hours ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

"This is Liverpool isn’t it?  We can smell these nights in the air." 1-0

"I think it's this just as much as the atmosphere, they can't breathe - we're all over them." 2-0

"Look on the bright side, one day we’ll all be dead." 2-5

Thanks, to be fair it isnt far off how we felt after Bournemouth in 2020

8 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Watching Haaland

Watching Riyad

Watching Grealish

Listening to Keown

... Might have to watch the Inter game. 

If you end up watching Inter - Porto, this decent but cagey RBL - Man City match will turn into a wildly entertaining goal fest spiced with memorable howlers.

So off you go.

8 minutes ago, KingsX said:

If you end up watching Inter - Porto, this decent but cagey RBL - Man City match will turn into a wildly entertaining goal fest spiced with memorable howlers.

So off you go.

lol

I'm watching a slow and "tactical" Inter Porto game so you're welcome in advance. 

Lucy fvcking Ward on BT mind so not a great deal better than listening to Keown. More knowledge but absolute nails on chalkboard voice. 

Mahrez is going two-footed, Leipzig player is quick enough to avoid contact and he's getting away even without a yellow card? 🤔

ManCity's offensive movement is more static than an IP. I can't also remember if there was ever again a CL game, especially in round 16, without any subs by one team. That said, I reckon Foden is done. 

ManCity played more attractive football without a natural ST imo.

Edited by Fear Of The Fox

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

How Joe Cole has become a main stay on BT is beyond me, not one analytical thing has left his mouth in this entire build-up. They've been completely disrespectful to Dortmund's chances of winning, minus the bias of Bellingham. 

He can barely string a sentence together. In fact I'm not sure he's ever finished one in his life. Regardless of knowledge, surely an important part of working in the media is the ability to speak in a coherent manner.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, walkerleeds said:

Dortmund look full of confidence despite missing a couple of key players. Bellingham looks their weak link so far.

Really good game so far, pretty competitive from both sides so far. Very much not the "Chelsea have nothing to fear" suggested pre-match