Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Champions League 2022-23

25 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Has he actually improved Tottenham?

Not sure what to think of him as a coach, apart from being often animated and contesting everything that goes against his team.

He did in the first few months but it's all gone a bit shit already. Will blatantly leave in the summer. Wouldn't be shocked one bit if they tanked.

• Like 1

It's games like this where Kane fails to deliver which, ultimately, has stopped him from potentially progressing further both with Tottenham and professionally.

Edited by Wymsey
  • Like 2

The 2 best teams in the world, ever acumaleted…PSG & Man.city

still struggling to win the champions League..

various other teams through Europe..millions spent on stars,probably the individual,clubs best ever squads,so it seems on on very expensive paper..

The first 2, then the others,with few European titles to their name,proving you can’t chase or buy,, that fight,spirit & soul into a club, some locals are always needed..

3 of the English takers of the CL trophy,though extortionate Billions spent,they kept their clubs,own ethos & local pride embedded in the club & players they brought…L’pool,Manutd..and yes even Chelsea…but all 3 struggling to win their own league..

Throw in Spurs & Arsenal,, Dortmund( my team) Lille,Ajax etc a mixed assortment that has picked up only the odd trophy together..

maybe from all these rest,Bayern München ( **who I detest,but respect). are on monies spent & trophies won,or lost out in at least the later rounds,probably the most successfull.

** they gobble up the best of Local talent, home grown or Foreign,

often nicking/ poaching Dortmunds best..plus other growing clubs best talent,

then taking proven small stars from around the world, then actually having always a greate cache of intern youth,that has always produced top players…

I hate,but still a top ran club, with CL trophies….& often helping Germany become a consistent top international team.

Edited by fuchsntf

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64897552

European royalty Real Madrid asking for more compensation, I have submitted my own claim for a full refund, hope I get it, will not be dropping it either way. All the armchair mummy's boy melts and wetwipes who were blaming real football fans for the chaos should be made to contribute to the compensation fund.

Just now, RowlattsFox said:

Handball laws are ridiculous. By definition its probably correct but you shouldn't be getting a free shot at goal for something as soft as that. 

That was more of a penalty than the one Southampton got against us the other week. He's got his arm in a daft position and it clearly deflects off of it onto his head.