Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Champions League 2022-23

Yeh football ‘violence’ is sad and pathetic, that goes without saying. I saw yesterday there was trouble at Tamworth v Nuneaton the other week, i nearly died laughing at videos on this website of ugly pot bellied three eyed coalville fans fighting last season. Non league football violence!! But the Italians and uefa deserve a good kicking after their recent actions. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Yeh football ‘violence’ is sad and pathetic, that goes without saying. I saw yesterday there was trouble at Tamworth v Nuneaton the other week, i nearly died laughing at videos on this website of ugly pot bellied three eyed coalville fans fighting last season. Non league football violence!! But the Italians and uefa deserve a good kicking after their recent actions. 

We might be ugly and pot bellied, but I draw the line at three eyed!! :D

Also don't do us the disservice of calling them Coalville fans (assuming you mean from the Peterborough Sports game)

Same with Tamworth Nuneaton. It's likely absolute Neanderthals that usually go and watch pro teams and then decide to bring their sh*t on our doorsteps whenever there's a game of some importance.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, filbertway said:

We might be ugly and pot bellied, but I draw the line at three eyed!! :D

Also don't do us the disservice of calling them Coalville fans (assuming you mean from the Peterborough Sports game)

Same with Tamworth Nuneaton. It's likely absolute Neanderthals that usually go and watch pro teams and then decide to bring their sh*t on our doorsteps whenever there's a game of some importance.

You are right apologies, I shouldn’t have used the word fans and cojoined them with the people who actually go to non league games for football and day out . They are simple ugly freaks and pub garden idiots who have nothing to do with the game. Same with the Frankfurt and Napoli freaks and idiots 

Quarter-Finals

Real Madrid vs Chelsea
Inter vs Benfica
Man City vs Bayern
AC Milan vs Napoli

Semi-Finals
AC Milan/Napoli vs Inter/Benfica
Real Madrid/Chelsea vs Man City/Bayern

Milan Derby potentially in the semis. That'll be good. Unfortunately I think Napoli will get the better of Milan. 

On 15/03/2023 at 23:05, Mr Mister said:

Farewell to Liverpoop. Real Madrid were really just too much for them. Real Madrid will the whole thing. Napoli the weakest team left in the competition. Any of the quarter finalists will beat them.

Are you okay??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1