Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Champions League 2022-23

Guest Col city fan

That early chance when Felix got out through shows why he’ll never be right at the top.

Too slow. He had yards on the defender and still got caught 

5 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

Is he gonna be available for the 2nd leg? Elmas is not even a CF/ST. And I think they only have Raspadori on the bench. 

I think he is gonna be available. They need him. Kvara needs him badly. Kjær has done brilliantly against Kvara this evening. Not had much since that chance at the start

Edited by VinceNoir

6 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

Is he gonna be available for the 2nd leg? Elmas is not even a CF/ST. And I think they only have Raspadori on the bench. 

He's expected to be. 

Simeone is also injured and Raspadori is carrying a knock. 

They played Elmas as a false 9 but he just doesn't carry enough threat so Milan can just ignore him and double up on Kvaradona. Chucky hasn't been first choice for a lot of this season either, he does his best work on the counter at pace and Milan just aren't leaving that kind of room. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1