Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Kasper Schmeichel officially joins Nice

This is so weird...I can't believe we're not going to see him between the sticks for us anymore. What a keeper 💙

I hope he knows how much we all appreciate him and everything he's done for (and with) us. Hopefully he says goodbye in some way too. A true Leicester City legend, he's going to be missed in so many ways.

Thank you, Kasper 🙌

Edited by CloudFox
'service' felt wrong. It's so much more than that.
  • Like 2

He’s been our keeper since I was nine years old. Ever since he signed, he has been one of my favourite players. However, eleven years down the line, four trophies, 478 appearances and some unbelievable performances - he has cemented himself as a legend. 

Tough to find the words and articulate what he has done for this club, but thank you Kasper, one of the greatest to ever wear the shirt.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Only Kasper can come to a football club who had Gordon Banks and Peter Shilton in their history and end up leaving a goalkeeping legend for the club. 

11 years.

Championship winner.

Premier League winner.

FA Cup winner.

Community Shield winner.

He played for us in the Champions League, Europa League and the Europa Conference League. 
He ran to a burning crashes helicopter to try to save his friend.

He represented us for his country.

Thank you Kasper, from the bottom of my heart, for absolutely everything. 

For the saves, the goal against Yeovil, the penalty saves and the sass with referees.

Another end of an era that breaks my heart!

Bloody hell I welled up reading all of that :cry:

• Like 1