Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Kasper Schmeichel officially joins Nice

Guest Col city fan

This is probably my pessimistic mind, but when I look up at that picture above my first thought is how happy Schmeichel looks, but my second thought is that he probably ‘got out at the right time’.

I’m not sure why I think this. It’s not backed up with concrete info. It’s just a feeling that wily ol Kasper knows what might be coming for Leicester.

6 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

This is probably my pessimistic mind, but when I look up at that picture above my first thought is how happy Schmeichel looks, but my second thought is that he probably ‘got out at the right time’.

I’m not sure why I think this. It’s not backed up with concrete info. It’s just a feeling that wily ol Kasper knows what might be coming for Leicester.

Or could it just be that he is just doing precisely what he said he'd do? To me it seemed he was happy to stay and wait until a good opportunity presented itself and now it did.

1 hour ago, Elvis hammond said:

I dont want to say it but i feel we are on a dowward spiral at the minute and fear for are future no signings and are best players on the radar to leave bad times i feel 

All eras come to an end, it's how we negotiate it.

We're still playing hardball with transfer fees and players will leave on our terms. Kasper leaving frees up a ton of wages.

In the next year we may have to lose a few more players and recruit a few more players than is ideal and that's where the jeopardy lies. But if we keep Madders, Fofana, Tielemans and Vardy this summer then we have continuity in the spine of the team and it gives Martyn Glover time to come in in September and focus on the rebuild next summer.

There are concerns, sure, but it's potentially not all doom and gloom :fc::scarf:

Guest Col city fan
1 hour ago, shen said:

Or could it just be that he is just doing precisely what he said he'd do? To me it seemed he was happy to stay and wait until a good opportunity presented itself and now it did.

Is the glass half full way to look at it

👍

1 minute ago, ALC Fox said:

All eras come to an end, it's how we negotiate it.

We're still playing hardball with transfer fees and players will leave on our terms. Kasper leaving frees up a ton of wages.

In the next year we may have to lose a few more players and recruit a few more players than is ideal and that's where the jeopardy lies. But if we keep Madders, Fofana, Tielemans and Vardy this summer then we have continuity in the spine of the team and it gives Martyn Glover time to come in in September and focus on the rebuild next summer.

There are concerns, sure, but it's potentially not all doom and gloom :fc::scarf:

I hope not just seems like somthing isn't  right in the camp and i feel worried for the next few seasons but ill support us all the way up the foxes keeping madders and fofana will be key this window