Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Kasper Schmeichel officially joins Nice

11 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

Similar thing happened with Morgan and Fuchs during the covid season. 👎

Yep. I remember the club as well officially saying they were planning a testimonial for Andy King once covid passed and we were back at stadiums again, but it never happened.

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, VictorFox said:

He won us the FA cup and he’ll forever be our greatest ever goalkeeper 

Depends on how you mean greatest. Certainly legendary, and the most successfull keeper we have had, and one of the biggest personalities at the club, and an excellent keeper too, but not as good a goalkeeper as Banks and Shilton. Arguably not as good as Wallington and Flowers either, although that could be debated. He will be missed though, and certainly his save in the Cup Final was up there with the best I've seen, and won us the cup for the first time in our history. He will rightfully go down as one of our greatest legends without a doubt. 

Edited by smudger63

11 minutes ago, stu said:

Thanks for the memories, but am I wrong to feel annoyed about the timing of all this? Really leaves us in a vulnerable position with the season starting at the weekend.

We have known about it for a long time, I heard it in Feb. It will be our fault, not his.

• Sad 1