Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

What Type of Fan Are You?

What Type Of Fan Are You Currently?  

339 members have voted

1. 1. Which category do you fall under?

• All the games, every week
    • STH
    • Member 20-38 games a season
    • Member Less than 20 games a season
    • General Sale match goer
    • Casual fan
    • I’ve never been to a game
    • No longer go to games
    • i want to go to games, but I love 125 miles away and its not the easiest of routes

Thought it would be interesting to see what kind of representation Foxestalk members have at home and away games. We’ve got members from all around the UK, and obviously the world. Thought it would be interesting to see 

I’ll start 

STH and ‘all the games every week’ until fairly recently (2017)

Lost a lot of love for football a few years ago but keep hoping it’ll come back though I haven’t missed it too much to be honest. It’s probably called growing up. Luckily I’ve a couple of mates with boxes who sort my away tickets if my membership isn’t looking good. Even managed to get to the FA Cup final by other means (no jibbing) 😂

Edited by The Year Of The Fox
  • Haha 1

Member, less than 20 games a season, but hoping to up that and have a chance in the season ticket ballot. 

I mainly go to away games, it's actually cheaper. And I enjoy the atmosphere more.

A season ticket would be more cost effective than buying single match tickets.

Had a season ticket from about 1990-2003.

I Live about 120 miles away, so thanks for that option it's almost spot on.

I go to a few home games a year either on my Dad's ST or as a guest and try and get to a couple of away games also.

Hasn't always been the case but it's unlikely this will ever change as I doubt I'll ever live closer to the City again.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, broughtonblue said:

Me and mrs broughtonblue are season ticket holders that live in Norfolk,  so most matches are 14 hr round trips as we catch up with family/friends, with the price of petrol it costs us as much in fuel as our season tickets 

Good effort :appl:

Was a STH for many years, moved down under almost 20 odd years ago.

Never miss a game, we’re lucky out here every game is live on TV so can follow home and away without getting out of my lucky PJs. 
Early kick offs are great for going to a pub and watching with the increasing amount of Foxes over here. 
Have been known to cancel morning meetings and be late for work due to a LCFC game - I may have even canceled a meeting to watch the U23s in the Papa Johns Trophy.

If I ever moved back to Leicester I’d be at the KP and away every week.

• Like 2

"Virtual" STH since 1990ish living 5000+km away.

I am there in spirit every game (except for the handful of times i have made it across the pond to catch live matches).

I'm overdue to fly back over. Next time I do, hope to meet some of you and mesmerize you with my Canadian accent. 

Edited by Jattdogg
  • Like 2

STH, and go to as many aways as possible. Not as many as I used to since I’ve became a dad, but have done 80 away grounds watching Leicester, and some multiple.  (I’m still counting the ones I’ve lost from “the 92” out of the current 92 I’m on 74.) 

Got my season in of every home and away 13/14. 

I used to be a nightmare when missing any games but not so much now, maybe a bit because if I’m not able to make the game, there’s a high chance there’s going to be a stream. 

• Like 1