Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Dennis Praet

Lad just doesn’t give a ****, like I said before you can tell his head and heart aren’t in the club. He was recently a Belgian international, he should be some comfortable at this level, but I think it’s clear he just doesn’t want to be here. Zero anything last night, and I can’t see how he will go before Friday. Waste of space. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wymsey said:

Perhaps he is actually settled here, happy to be a bit-part player, and doesn't want to move on and push himself?..

I couldn't give a shit. 

He's not pushing himself whilst here which is obviously what Leicester fans should be concerned about. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dirkster the Fox said:

No reason why DP can't give it a good go until the end of the season. 

He needs a new club/contract. What better way than performing in a promotion winning team.

Take it you missed his performance midweek?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dirkster the Fox said:

No reason why DP can't give it a good go until the end of the season. 

He needs a new club/contract. What better way than performing in a promotion winning team.

Apart from not wanting to break anything and jeopardise his long term future 

He may occasionally drift into getting a goal or some minutes of good play but he is a very average go nowhere player who should have been moved on long ago but like a lot of our dead wood, no one wants to waste the cash on him.

Maybe he thought he was off in this window. Hopefully now his immediate future is stable he can knuckle down. Confidence and match fitness will improve. Get behind him rather than groaning if he makes a back pass.  

Too much negativity at the moment. Whoever Enzo plays get behind them! 

10 minutes ago, Hales said:

Maybe he thought he was off in this window. Hopefully now his immediate future is stable he can knuckle down. Confidence and match fitness will improve. Get behind him rather than groaning if he makes a back pass.  

Too much negativity at the moment. Whoever Enzo plays get behind them! 

:nigel:

6 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Relying on this absolute shirker 

Christ, have a rummage around the world class academy please 

Hang on, scored v Birmingham and would have had an assist v Swansea had KDH not missed a sitter

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Hang on, scored v Birmingham and would have had an assist v Swansea had KDH not missed a sitter

He's shit, nothing he did in those games makes any difference to my opinion. 

He's never fully applied himself here, always looking for any move out. 

In a critical position for us he offers nothing of note, his movement and eagerness to get on the ball is non existent. 

He is a nothing footballer, one that just glides through a career achieving nothing. Wont stop some fans making weird excuses for him and telling everyone he's class though.....

14 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

In a critical position for us he offers nothing of note, his movement and eagerness to get on the ball is non existent. 

He is a nothing footballer, one that just glides through a career achieving nothing. Wont stop some fans making weird excuses for him and telling everyone he's class though.....

A lot of posters on here had the same sort of opinion on Vestergaard prior to this season!

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Not looked hard enough for a move this week. Should've tried harder,

• Like 1