Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Brentford H Match Thread

5 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Be tempted to stick Praet on for Ndid, think he could do enough of the defensive side at least against Brentford

Ndid has looked a bit rusty with his passing and progressive play but he has held his position well and won back possession. Having said that I wouldn’t mind seeing Praet get some time in the second half. We do miss Barnes threat down the left but on the flip side we have held possession well and look dangerous when Maddison youri and kdh get on the ball high up. Keep it up. 

Edited by Supergray22
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Here we go. How about being ****ing positive for once! Kept the ball, hit the post, scored a goal. How much more you want?

Lol, blue tinted specs at their finest, I really cannot understand this forums attitude that if we are winning we are amazing and if we are losing we are going down. We played quite well, but Brentford are stuck in 1st gear and produced nothing after about the 5 minute mark. We were comfortable without really playing amazing. That's the truth whether you like it or not. Pointing out that Brentford played poorly is not being negative towards Leicester, it's just not pretending we were excellent. 

I did not ask for more. I simply pointed out Brentford were below average and we are only 1-0 up. If people want to get carried away that's fine. Good grief this place is tribal at times. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Tielemans looming pure sauce, Maddison sharpen up 2nd half and this should be a comfortable win. Don't let it slip Leicester.

He does look up for it. Vardy looks sharp in his movement too although I would like Daka and/or Nacho to feature at some time  it’s a long season.