Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Brentford H Match Thread

Just now, cityfanlee23 said:

It's very tribal. We were quite good, not excellent or amazing or anything, we just played better than the opponents who were bad. My posts are "yeah but" because everytime we win on this forum our performance is usually massively overstated. And when we lose we are going down forever, we were better than Brentford in the first half, but we were nothing special. At the time of the post we were still in a very risky position but many posts were acting like it was wrapped up and we were excellent. Not sure why you're so emotional about this. 

Great goal. 

It’s a forum for Leicester City fans….so the tendency is to be for the team, hence the favourtism. You quoted my post. I defend my pov of you. No said it was wrapped up because everyone said we need a second and a good start to second half. 

1 minute ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

It’s a forum for Leicester City fans….so the tendency is to be for the team, hence the favourtism. You quoted my post. I defend my pov of you. No said it was wrapped up because everyone said we need a second and a good start to second half. 

Yeah of course. I respect it fully, I just did not expect for you to react how you did as it seemed emotionally charged when you're usually not like that. Your reaction made it sound as if I was completely doom and gloom and thought we would lose, if that's how it came across it was not intended. I thought we were good, but I thought Brentford were pretty abysmal and gave us loads of options, that's all, I was not trying to say you are wrong or to rubbish your post. 

Edited by cityfanlee23

1 minute ago, MPH said:

We’ve played some decent stuff and we deserve to be winning but it doesn’t feel like we are out of 3rd gear… so that begs the question… how bad are Brentford?

Sounds like its similar to judging Newcastle against Forest, still have to be professional and win the game as many didnt win their 'expect to win' games like Villa, Liverpool and possibly Man U.

Just now, Bilo said:

Absolute dirt. That build-up. 🤯

Great builf up. Ben Mee ****ed up a but but great hit. 

I like KDH but not having him being our best midfielder.

2 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Yeah of course. I respect it fully, I just did not expect for you to react how you did as it seemed emotionally charged when you're usually not like that. Your reaction made it sound as if I was completely doom and gloom and thought we would lose, if that's how it came across it was not intended. I thought we were good, but I thought Brentford were pretty abysmal and gave us loads of options, that's all, I was not trying to say you are wrong or to rubbish your post. 

Apologises if the case. I’m full of covid at the mo, so bit of a grump 

2 minutes ago, KingsX said:

Wrong team starting in "B" mate  lol

Just now, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Bournemouth had a good win yesterday but agree they will struggle 

Typo, gents.

Bournemouth will struggle though. I think the bottom four will include those teams and be tighter than a smackhead's belt.

• Like 1