Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Brentford H Match Thread

Guest Col city fan
2 minutes ago, Sly said:

I’ve been saying that for 2 seasons! No one listens 😂 

You think YOU feel frustrated!

Let me tell you….

😉

We really have just switched off everywhere. Seeing a player with the quality of Vardy having to drop back to about 25 yards from his own goal to tackle against Brentford speaks volumes, we've fallen asleep. We started the game really comfortably and Brentford did not create much. Second half if we do this against a decent team we will be in trouble. Need to wake up. 

Strange game, we've been playing well and poorly at the same time somehow. 

Just now, chrisfox said:

is it me, or has Maddison been a bit shit today?

He has but I feel like it's more due to the fact Tielemans has been poor second half, and Ndidi has been awful all game. If those 2 were solid he might have a big of creative freedom. It's a domino effect, Vardy has been anonymous because we have nobody putting balls through for him, nobody can put balls through because Ndidi and Tielemans have switched off so Maddison has no freedom. Very frustrating through the middle today, Brentfords midfield look awful but we've done nothing about it. 

3 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

We really have just switched off everywhere. Seeing a player with the quality of Vardy having to drop back to about 25 yards from his own goal to tackle against Brentford speaks volumes, we've fallen asleep. We started the game really comfortably and Brentford did not create much. Second half if we do this against a decent team we will be in trouble. Need to wake up. 

Strange game, we've been playing well and poorly at the same time somehow. 

To steal auto racing terminology, without KDH, we have no dig and no forward bite.

Edited by 18to18
  • Like 1