Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Brentford H Match Thread

Just now, Mark said:

Would have been better off going to a back four then that Daka sub, so bad from Rodgers

Yep, thought that was going to happen. Maybe even with Albrighton on for Amartey to act as a defensive wide player.

• Like 1

Just now, Big Dave said:

We press and we’re all over them. Why do we then sit back?

Amartey at fault for both.

Remarkable that Cags isn't ahead of him in the pecking order. What is going on?

I tell you what, I'm really pleased we're not doing that nonsensical thing like last season where we took our foot off the gas and went passive, inviting the opposition back into the game. Who said Brendan can't learn from his mistakes? 

(in case anyone is wondering, yes, that is very sarcastic) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Don't even know what to say. Rodgers ball is terrible most of the time, and Rodgers has to take a large portion of the blame for his tactical negativity, but at the same time, the ENTIRE squad just switched off the second Brentford started to push forward. There's a massive void of leadership and effort in this team. I blame rodgers for a lot of it, but the players need to be absolutely hammered when they play like this. Rodgers can't take the blame for something as simple as players closing someone down. They are professional footballers. 

Edit: Turns out I did know what to say 

Edited by cityfanlee23