Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Brentford H Match Thread

Did Ward play 1 minute in pre season? I genuinely can't remember.

My prediction is that the game is much closer than it should be given the chasm of quality between the squads, but we get bailed out by a 10/10 Maddison performance.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Shane said:

We don’t have to resort to playing 7 defensive players Vs Brentford because Barnes is injured.

Oh well. Just hope we can knick a goal early on.

We have 5 defensive players. 4 midfielders and a forward. 

Edited by Bert

Ward in goal surprises me. Other than that, I'll wait and see how we line up. The Beeb are probably about right. We don't have wingers and we want balance so I guess is someway to address that. Though, as noted, I reckon Cags has got to start taking serious note. Bench has options so there's that.

• Like 1

Guest StevieLynex
4 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Wtf. He’s dropped Kasper!🥹

Enjoy those of you there. On holiday trying to find a dodgy stream. Hope we all have something to cheer about in a few hours.

That'll be the departure of Vesty

Assuming it’s. 3-5-2 we Need both JJ and Castagne to push forward up the pitch. 

would have preferred us to play 4 at the back and find a position for Praet.

Hopefully Madders has a strong game.

Get into em lads.

3 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

He’s Daniel Amartey, he plays where he likes…

I’ve no idea why but I really want to see this 😂 Just to say I saw the day Amartey played as a winger. 

Didn’t he score a goal in Denmark where he ran the full length of the pitch and looked absolutely lightning? 

• Like 1

Just now, cityfanlee23 said:

I’ve no idea why but I really want to see this 😂 Just to say I saw the day Amartey played as a winger. 

Didn’t he score a goal in Denmark where he ran the full length of the pitch and looked absolutely lightning? 

If he looked lightning, was everyone else running in custard? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, FosseSpark said:

Soyuncus a goner then.....

Can only presume he tried to bang Brendan’s daughter. I think if evans starts limping after 10 mins Brendan would bring on Iversen to replace him.