Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Brentford H Match Thread

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, drofmor55 said:

5 subs allowed now...start off defensive then change to a more attacking formation second half

First change will be after 65 minutes and the remaining four after 90 minutes

Just now, Sly said:

If he looked lightning, was everyone else running in custard? 

That’s what I’m beginning to think, at the time I thought we had a real Gem on our hands, pace, power. Turns out he was playing against an entire team of Jannik Vestergaards

turns out he didn’t score but I found the clip 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest StevieLynex

Imagine being Fofana and seeing Brendan selecting this team. I'd know what I would do when Chelsea coming calling

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

Vesty, Soumare and Choudhury not included in the Matchday squad have to be ones being sent a message,, wouldn’t be surprised if all 3 leave in next 7 days 

No takers as yet

I quite like the fact a keeper who hasn't had a look in, gets promoted to No.1.

All too often there's a handful of 'starting' keepers and then the rest are just Conrad Logans.

Hopefully he can prove himself.

6 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

if evans starts limping after 10 mins Brendan would bring on Iversen to replace him.

well, if you squint you can just about see Huth.

iversen.JPG.50dee2259ae37f872ff3aa3fae9e14c8.JPG

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

Vesty, Soumare and Choudhury not included in the Matchday squad have to be ones being sent a message,, wouldn’t be surprised if all 3 leave in next 7 days 

Vestergaard and Choudhury are here but I didn’t see Soumare when they all did a team photo with Ricardo’s shirt.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

I’ve no idea why but I really want to see this 😂 Just to say I saw the day Amartey played as a winger. 

Didn’t he score a goal in Denmark where he ran the full length of the pitch and looked absolutely lightning?