Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Brentford H Match Thread

25 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

Back five and utterly defensive at home against Brentford.   To thine own Brendan be true.

We dont really have any wingers though...

Interesting that Cags is not included in the starting lineup.

5 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

That’s what I’m beginning to think, at the time I thought we had a real Gem on our hands, pace, power. Turns out he was playing against an entire team of Jannik Vestergaards

turns out he didn’t score but I found the clip 😂

What on Earth has he come dressed as for this match? 

4 minutes ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

Vesty, Soumare and Choudhury not included in the Matchday squad have to be ones being sent a message,, wouldn’t be surprised if all 3 leave in next 7 days 

To be fair, there is a limit on how many players can be in the squad. I think we have a squad of about 27/28 players at the minute with only 2 unavailable. Meaning at least 5 will always need to be left out of the match day squad unless there are injuries 

7 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

That’s what I’m beginning to think, at the time I thought we had a real Gem on our hands, pace, power. Turns out he was playing against an entire team of Jannik Vestergaards

turns out he didn’t score but I found the clip 😂

Maybe he needs the mask to channel his superpowers. Such a massive oversight on our part.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, filthyfox said:

Just to make it clear, I do not condone streaking when there is an alternative,   but once again the PL has screwed us fans over by only showing some matches.

You need to get naked in protest?

Living up to your name!

Edited by JimJams

A 3-5-2 works, if you have an industrious midfield and the wing backs push high to create the width. I think a 3-5-2 suits Mendy more than Wilf, as at least soapy doesn’t treat the football like a hot potato. 

3 minutes ago, filthyfox said:

Just to make it clear, I do not condone streaking when there is an alternative,   but once again the PL has screwed us fans over by only showing some matches.

Just for the record, when do you condone streaking? Only when being screwed?

Just now, jamfox said:

Pre-match program started with no sound then got pulled still isn't working half hour in, don't usually like to start on a negative but IT department out?!

Yeah, it's annoying for those of us who don't live in Leicestershire.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jamfox said:

Pre-match program started with no sound then got pulled still isn't working half hour in, don't usually like to start on a negative but IT department out?!

They went for the off and on again approach then thought they’d salve a few quid on the electric bill

For all the waffle of relaunch, it’s the same formation, same set up which saw turn into a static team at end of last term. His recultance to have two upfront when there’s no Barnes is willing beginning to annoy. Today we a play a team with little

pace down middle of the pitch as well

Theres a mistake within that back five for sure 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox