Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Mobile - NFT Ticketing is SHIT

6 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

People know it's shit and have about 5 tickets on one phone, but still turn up just before kick-off?

I'm not defending the club, the issue needs addressing, but if people had common sense and thought about it...

Edit - I'm annoyed 

Edited by foxile5
  • Like 1

Just now, foxile5 said:

The common sense option is not forcing a change from paper ticketing that worked.

It's on the club. 

I'm not disagreeing with you.

But the situation is what it is right now and the club aren't shifting their stance.

So why are people turning up shortly before kick-off and expecting things to change?

It's undoubtedly the clubs fault for delays, but we know there are delays. Fans aren't helping themselves.

• Sad 1

There's a chap at the club responsible for this - he's the 'Health and Safety Manager and Stadium Safety Officer'.

I won't post his name as I think drifts into unfair but a quick Google will give you his name and email address if you'd like to register your displeasure.

A steward at the ground was particularly scathing about him and the process of entry.

Edited by foxile5

6 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Saw quite a few people trying to shove their phone into the scanner part, flapping around when it didn’t work, then looking sheepish after it being pointed out to them to just tap it.

No doubt will moan it's the club's fault even though they send out a lot of comms beforehand about it. 

2 hours ago, tom27111 said:

People know it's shit and have about 5 tickets on one phone, but still turn up just before kick-off?

I'm not defending the club, the issue needs addressing, but if people had common sense and thought about it...

You need to create processes that mitigate against the people that have no common sense. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tom27111 said:

Introducing a system that demands common sense from the general public demonstrates a severe lack of common sense.

• Haha 2