Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Mobile - NFT Ticketing is SHIT

Just now, phoneticerror said:

https://www.hardreset.info/devices/huawei/huawei-honor-9x/faq/faq/nfc-huawei-p30-pro/

I have to admit I haven’t read this article, but see if this helps because you might have NFC

Cheers mate I've read it though and Still no joy. Think honor 9x in UK were released without it. App has confirmed I don't have it and its not available in other connections in settings. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

You cannot. The club have confirmed this and basically said "tough luck".

Which is interesting considering for the WSL season tickets which are advertised as NFC only when you buy them but if you email them they'll get you a printed ticket each match to pick up from the ticket window. Obviously the demand is much lower there because the crowds are about 10% of the men's games but they are capable if they want to be.

5 hours ago, supernuk said:

If your phone doesn't support NFC my Honor 9x doesn't.. How do you get in 😂🙄

Have you contacted the club to find out any alternatives? Or if you can collect a paper ticket from the stadium? 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Jimbo said:

There's something on the website about it, I think you can only "transfer" your ticket so many times per season, i might be wrong though.

It's one of the reasons why I still opted for a physical ticket, if I can't make it, I can lend it to my mate or my step dad without having to worry about it 

Thats mad that they can only lend it 4 times a season. My nephew lives and works in London so mid week games might be difficult for him. I can chuck him some cash and use his ticket. Clubs making it harder. What if someone goes half and half on a ticket with a family member ......grrrr sometimes this club grinds my gears. 

Renewed my season ticket and opted for the card instead of digital because I may not be able to make a lot of games early this season. 

Emailed by the club saying my digital ticket it ready and I get to the ground.... It was, in fact, not ready 

:appl:this clubs marketing and customer support is dog shit 😂

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Andy W said:

Up to the Blackburn game it was working fine. From that game onwards my ticket wouldn't load. 

Every time after I had to go to ticket office to  get a physical ticket

Such a pain

Mobile ticket or physical card?

What did the club say when you tried to get it sorted?

3 of used NFC last season with no issues.

New season ticket had uploaded into the "wallet" but when we went to gain access at 11.30 we were denied access as the scanning machine showing red.

We were told to go to the ticket office where there were at least 60 people queuing in front of us with similar issues and by the time we got to the front another 50plus behind us. 

No word of apology from the club staff who were moving at snails pace to sort things. Tickets were  printed but only after we had answered all manor of security questions and had to show ID.  Kick off missed and I dare say others probably missed at least 20mins.

Will be following this shambles up with the club next week.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

44 minutes ago, StanSP said:

My season card worked fine.

As did mine, new one as well. No queues at the turnstile but they were probably all queuing  up at the ticket office kiosk. :P