Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Mobile - NFT Ticketing is SHIT

Just now, phoneticerror said:

Arrived 25 mins early and got in fine. The system and technology is fine. But we have a lot of low iQ fans, some of which had been drinking, and the rest of whome were on FT, who just can’t figure it out and there wasn’t any staff helping to ensure the roll out went smoothly. 

Fixed

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

As mentioned already, the fact season cards are now tap and go rather than insert into slot caught most out with no comms on it or help at the gate. We went in at 13:15 and no queues. If you leave it until 5 to 10 mins before KO it's no surprise.

Especially when the slot is still there for you to put a card into!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

As mentioned already, the fact season cards are now tap and go rather than insert into slot caught most out with no comms on it or help at the gate. We went in at 13:15 and no queues. If you leave it until 5 to 10 mins before KO it's no surprise.

This. I didn’t realise the cards were now contactless. I looked like a right tool when the steward came over and sorted me out. 

First time being used today was always going to create confusion and that's exactly why the club published information about arriving early etc. They even closed the free beer and water stands 15 mins earlier than normal and put a tannoy announcement to suggest you made your way in. By the third match, it will be business as usual in terms of timings. 

4 hours ago, Always Next Year said:

You only have yourselfs to blame arrive late and your asking to miss the start, system worked a dream when I arrived, some people never learn 

I disagree, arrived at 1:25pm, kop queues were back to the trees and along another 100 meters, when should I have arrived then? A week last Monday at midday?

Also there should have been ticket less turnstiles, and separate turnstiles for us who still have season cards. If less cards than mobile phone tickets then sure less turnstiles to go through is fine but the two shouldn't have been together, problems were bound to happen.

Right must go now as I have to get back for the Southampton match in a few weeks, make sure I'm there in plenty of time.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, promised land said:

I disagree, arrived at 1:25pm, kop queues were back to the trees and along another 100 meters, when should I have arrived then? A week last Monday at midday?

Also there should have been ticket less turnstiles, and separate turnstiles for us who still have season cards. If less cards than mobile phone tickets then sure less turnstiles to go through is fine but the two shouldn't have been together, problems were bound to happen.

Right must go now as I have to get back for the Southampton match in a few weeks, make sure I'm there in plenty of time.

Thought you might have been in the promised land and missed your flight.

These thing are great in principle, but cause so much hassle in reality. What was actually wrong with having one old geezer at a turnstile, now we seem to have half a dozen little hitlers from the bomb squad acting like they own the place. And what’s with all the stewards at the side of the pitch in sk1 at the end of the game.