Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Mobile - NFT Ticketing is SHIT

2 minutes ago, foxpleasure said:

To be fair they've delayed 100% etickets by another year.

To be unfair, it’s just so instead of making a mistake they’re watching all the disasters unfold so they can emulate ALL the mistakes :D

• Like 1

Put paper ticket recycling bins in the concourse if you are so concerned about the environment (which remarkably changed with the clappers when convenient). 

All the delays are down to mobile tickets yet they will persevere.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, supernuk said:

People should be able to have what phones they want. My phone is from 2019 and doesn't have NFC. 

That's fine an alternative needs to be provided. A pdf/barcode on a phone screen should scan. Digital tickets are fine but it's generally only top spec phones where NFC is working well. 

9 minutes ago, Foxin_Mad said:

That's fine an alternative needs to be provided. A pdf/barcode on a phone screen should scan. Digital tickets are fine but it's generally only top spec phones where NFC is working well. 

Yep I'd be fine with using a QR scan system. But this NFC only is rediculous.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Corky said:

Put paper ticket recycling bins in the concourse if you are so concerned about the environment (which remarkably changed with the clappers when convenient). 

All the delays are down to mobile tickets yet they will persevere.

City aren't concerned with the environment. Just the abolition of men with anything approaching normal testosterone levels

• Haha 1

Just spent 50 minutes getting tickets to download on to an older (around 60) work colleagues phone due to him not having any of the stuff LCFC require set up on it. It really is a massive faff compared to all previous methods and I don't see any benefit of it. I can accept it as an option for those that live on their phones, but there are generations of us that don't want or need this nonsense. 

• Like 4