Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sir Shep

Arsenal Away Sat 13.8.22 @ 1500. Pre match Doom and Gloom!

5 minutes ago, John rayner said:

Only 2nd game today and we are playing a good arsenal team ,don't judge where we are going finish this season with 2 games played 

This is Foxestalk. The doom and gloom merchants on here already have us pencilled in for a relegation fight.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, John rayner said:

So many on here are BR haters  and I don't understand why ,best manager we have had  ,look back and see what he has done over the last 3 years ,Be careful what you wish for ,

Some are haters yes. But the majority are people who are judging the situation on its current merits. Don't see many people saying he's a dreadful manager or has done a bad job here overall but, he has some severe limitations and there's an awful lot to be concerned and frustrated by (and I'm talking about things in his control)

• Like 3

Just now, Finnegan said:

Yes it fvcking is behave yourselves. 

If that helps you.  Don’t underestimate the power of a checked-out manager and a bunch of players who’ve lost faith in him to underperform.  Once it goes sour it can get really ugly really quickly.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

If that helps you.  Don’t underestimate the power of a checked-out manager and a bunch of players who’ve lost faith in him to underperform.  Once it goes sour it can get really ugly really quickly.

But there is absolutely no evidence of any of that happening.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

And if that happens he'll be sacked and replaced but really come the fvck on. It isn't going to happen. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

And if that happens he'll be sacked and replaced but really come the fvck on. It isn't going to happen. 

You’re kidding yourselves if you think it hasn’t already started to happen, and that matches up with the guy’s track record.

• Sad 1

26 minutes ago, dmayne7 said:

Some are haters yes. But the majority are people who are judging the situation on its current merits. Don't see many people saying he's a dreadful manager or has done a bad job here overall but, he has some severe limitations and there's an awful lot to be concerned and frustrated by (and I'm talking about things in his control)

BR has become a arrogant manager , he has sidelined many players , yes we don’t know why , but it is become a continuing problem , last week we had the game won and he makes one change on a hot day and the one change is to leave our midfield out numbered , I think he has lost the plot 

37 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Arsenal have had a very good pre season, have developed a good team and this is their first home game.

I cant see past an Arsenal win but at least I have Gabrial Jesus in my dream team.

I have KDH and Madders. Come on you foxes!

1 hour ago, John rayner said:

So many on here are BR haters  and I don't understand why ,best manager we have had  ,look back and see what he has done over the last 3 years ,Be careful what you wish for ,

I agree there are alot of Haters on here, but can we change the Record, and vocabulary, I'm a bit tired hearing Careful what you wish for, and how it was great, new season and all that, let's see how we do 5 or 6 games in, last weeks performance by the players was good, BR performance and decision making around Subs, was I think it's fair too say appauling, hence the haters, and you can't blame them, hopefully he realises from last week it's a hot one again, and perhaps makes a few more subs to 1. Keep the tempo, and 2. Not completely tire out the players, and perhaps use more than one sub that might influence the match in our favour, and not Arsenal!

5 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

If he does then the pressure on them from their fanbase  (to sign him) will intensify 

If we got a performance and win I would have no issue with that

Edited by JimmyC74

Trying to be positive but really hard to. Normally feel like we can win anyone if that purely based on skills or just lucky on the day but feel like we don't have any luck or skills these day. Good luck in Trying to keep it to 2-0 cos losing buy 2 goal will seem like a improvement in BR eye

1 hour ago, dmayne7 said:

Spell it correctly.

H8rz, please 

Hot day going to sap the energy so could be interesting to watch and I'm optimistic about this. 

Perhaps

1. Suits our dominant possession game.

2. Vardy and Daka both as an impact subs when they tire

3. Brendan uses all is subs positively and Praet to feature.