Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sir Shep

Arsenal Away Sat 13.8.22 @ 1500. Pre match Doom and Gloom!

2 minutes ago, Blue Ed said:

Hot day going to sap the energy so could be interesting to watch and I'm optimistic about this. 

Perhaps

1. Suits our dominant possession game.

2. Vardy and Daka both as an impact subs when they tire

3. Brendan uses all is subs positively and Praet to feature.

A round of what you are having for everyone. :scarf:

• Like 1

I actually don't mind Armatey but considering the amount of post match analysis that premier league teams complete,  it would be criminal if he starts again today.

Soyunchu is very hit & miss but I'd definitely give him a shout for today, especially next to Johnny Evans who is more likely to keep him in check.

• Like 1

I’m in a minority but I’d go with the formation we ended the season with (Maddison on right) with Albrighton LW in Harvey’s place. Don’t pick bomb scares at the back who will cost you goals, pick a hard worker who will pin back their RB and engage them higher up the pitch.

6 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

I’m in a minority but I’d go with the formation we ended the season with (Maddison on right) with Albrighton LW in Harvey’s place. Don’t pick bomb scares at the back who will cost you goals, pick a hard worker who will pin back their RB and engage them higher up the pitch.

Yes ... you're in a minority... but its a valid optiin tbf

This has got a spanking written all over it, but it would be typical of Leicester to upset the form book and get a result - maybe Youri has a point to prove to get his move over the line, MOM performance incoming.

Spin the wheel you never know what is going to happen, living the Leicester life :scarf:

3 minutes ago, daverollo said:

This has got a spanking written all over it, but it would be typical of Leicester to upset the form book and get a result - maybe Youri has a point to prove to get his move over the line, MOM performance incoming.

Spin the wheel you never know what is going to happen, living the Leicester life :scarf:

Unfortunately I think reality will kick in at around 3.50 this afternoon 😕

50 minutes ago, Blue Ed said:

Hot day going to sap the energy so could be interesting to watch and I'm optimistic about this. 

Perhaps

1. Suits our dominant possession game.

2. Vardy and Daka both as an impact subs when they tire

3. Brendan uses all is subs positively and Praet to feature.

And then everyone will lose their shit about something else lol

5/3/1/1 today then - not the way I would have gone but hey ho.  Seems we are step up to defend.

Hopefully Big Dan is switched on and we are ready to fight.

Brendan remember you have 5 subs and are allowed to use them.

Up the citeh