Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sir Shep

Arsenal Away Sat 13.8.22 @ 1500. Pre match Doom and Gloom!

The first 60 from today gives me abit of hope we'll see some exciting football this season but the following 30 from today gives me fear we'll see the same old, same old.

On (Todays) percentages it outweighs the negatives but unfortunately I see Brendans negative nature and excuses only leading to a long season. (Given the evidence of what we've had to endure for the last 2 seasons aswell)

Edited by Matt
  • Like 1

We play a back three of Soyuncu, Vestergaard and Amartey and win 1-0 after a defensive master class. The win gained when Rodgers makes a genius tackle switch - taking Vardy off and playing Perez as a false nine.

The Vestergaard redemption arc will continue for the rest of the season … 

Loss, but only because we always lose to Arsenal in London, even during the title winning season. We have beaten them once in the Premier League era, and that was during Covid!

3-1 to them or similar. This and Liverpool at Anfield are the games I never expect us to get anything from. So I'd take a good performance TBH!

Edited by StriderHiryu
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Sir Shep said:

So I imagine we will be a little cautious but I can't see Big Dan starting! Hopefully little Wes will sill be with us!

I don't know what to expect, probably a draw at best, no last minute silliness please. 

I imagine Big Dan will start, with Daka in for KDH. The outcome will be a good thrashing. 

They have a strong atmosphere going at the moment because of a pre season ‘feel good ‘ factor 

they were awesome at palace for the first twenty five mins 

they will start like a train next Saturday and in that heat, chasing the ball will take its toll on us

it could be v unpleasant 

• Like 1