Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ThurmastonFox

First game of the season - the shambles

Just now, Fazzer 7 said:

Sadly it’s a sign of the times. Everyone in a position of power have gone start raving mad. I’m bloody sick of it. 

It’s insane. I assumed they were against taking the bottles in, but when he said it’s the actual water I couldn’t believe it. They would rather us empty water on to the floor and take an empty bottle into the stadium. I feel like I should escalate this as it’s just mad from a human rights pov.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

It’s insane. I assumed they were against taking the bottles in, but when he said it’s the actual water I couldn’t believe it. They would rather us empty water on to the floor and take an empty bottle into the stadium. I feel like I should escalate this as it’s just mad from a human rights pov.

Mate I feel your pain. Just bloody nuts. 

1 hour ago, Unabomber said:

Apparently my dad couldn’t take his free water in to the ground yet could empty the water out, take the bottle in and have it re filled at the concourse. Seriously what is that all about. There are people in the world with no access to clean water, yet they are happy for us to pour out water on to the floor to take an empty bottle in to the stadium to then get it refilled. 

This is ludicrous.

I'm now more angry about this than the result!!!

1 hour ago, Unabomber said:

Apparently my dad couldn’t take his free water in to the ground yet could empty the water out, take the bottle in and have it re filled at the concourse. Seriously what is that all about. There are people in the world with no access to clean water, yet they are happy for us to pour out water on to the floor to take an empty bottle in to the stadium to then get it refilled. 

Your dad should make an official complaint.

3 hours ago, goose2010 said:

Why bother going ? Honestly if things bother you that much and you just want to moan why bother? 

Surely you you find something to do in life that doesn't make you so miserable? 

There is a difference between moaning and criticism. Everything he listed deserved criticism. The club indeed needs to get its off-pitch organization together it is a shambles and not good enough to be at the premier league level.

• Thanks 2

Guest Col city fan
1 hour ago, Fazzer 7 said:

Sadly it’s a sign of the times. Everyone in a position of power have gone start raving mad. I’m bloody sick of it. 

Yes they have. This kind of fookin nonsense was brilliantly epitomised by Ricky Gervais in ‘The Office’ so many years ago now and it’s all come true. 
There will be people employed by the club to make up the farce that Una is talking about above. And they will genuinely believe it’s the right thing to have done and that they are performing some sort of service.

I kid, you, not 

Edited by Col city fan

34 minutes ago, PAPA LAZAROU said:

There is a difference between moaning and criticism. Everything he listed deserved criticism. The club indeed needs to get its off-pitch organization together it is a shambles and not good enough to be at the premier league level.

It's moaning let's be honest about it. 

I got a beer and was not in a queue to get it as I came earlier like they suggested 

The cards did work and if you didn't no how to use it you'd probably not watched the video that explained it. 

The OP said there was no food? Get there early then if you're hungry or eat somewhere else and save your self a few quid.

Not using 5 subs, or throwing away a 2 goal lead is just moaning. If you went to work and some random said you were doing your job wrong what would you say to him ? Probably F off and it's probably what BR and the players what to say about what seems to be the majority of the fans at the minute. 

1 minute ago, MattFox said:

Bottles have always been banned it’s just nobody’s ever enforced it properly.

I’d imagine it’s part of the whole “behaviour clampdown” the FA/Police have been going on about.

The majority are just taking in water.

There would be one or two where they are trying to take in vodka etc , although god knows why anyone should be drinking 250 mls of vodka. 

It’s a sledgehammer to crack a nut. 

1 hour ago, SemperEadem said:

Hand held metal detector type devices used as part the searches. Not had those down there before have they?

yes...one of those went off next to me and thought i'm in for a stripsearch.....but the security said..."it's my keys" then fumbled about to switch it off!Meaning his keys!

Edited by PAULCFC