Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Items you're allowed to take into the Ground(Food)

36 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

People still, and always have, by and large - bought a load of shit in the ground regardless of nans taking flasks in.  I doubt they're denting the pockets that much mate 

I meant those that are now being 'forced' to buy something in the ground. I know the demand is there in general. 

38 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

People still, and always have, by and large - bought a load of shit in the ground regardless of nans taking flasks in.  I doubt they're denting the pockets that much mate 

Six of us sit together, one of us buys a cup of tea. Can't be bothered to queue for expensive shit.

If they stopped everyone bringing in food and drink the stands would be empty for 30 minutes either side of halftime.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, FoxInTheBirstallBox said:

I simply love how the club can justify that 500ml opened bottle of water is more dangerous than a huge Thermos:D 

What's the biggest size flask you can buy? I want one big enough that everyone in a 6 person radius can enjoy a cuppa.

Edit: just ordered my 3 litre flask

image.thumb.png.f49cefba2e4c6004e21b99620ddfb55a.png

Thats about 5 pints, perfect.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I meant those that are now being 'forced' to buy something in the ground. I know the demand is there in general. 

Not really what your point got at though? Seemed a bit 'spend your cash in the concourses' tbh. Not everyone can afford it when they're forking out Christ knows what to watch us draw against Bournemouth mate x

12 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Is fruit allowed like an apple? 

I take an apple or a banana too.

If I'm feeling particularly risky I'll take a soreen bar!

I live life on the edge..

1 minute ago, Gamble92 said:

Ever had anyone get on your table on the train with a tuna baguette? 

Yeah, extra eye rolls in their general direction on that journey.

Talking of anti social behaviour on trains… back when I was commuting to London I drunkenly got on a train home once and accidentally sneezed on a fella sitting in-front of me. He was fuming and we almost had a fight about it. During covid I’d have been locked up. ‘Spose he had a point…

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Larry_LCFC said:

What's the actual thinking behind this suddenly? 

The club bought in a load of middle management over the last 12 months for each department.

Like with a lot of the business side of club such at ticketless entry, removal of the ticket office, like stopping food and drink etc its suits coming up with brilliant ideas to try and prove their worth and keep themselves in a job. 

These are the ideas that have got through, imagine the ones that didn't! 

• Like 1

Two things to note here is:

1) the club outsource the catering do they not (unless its recently changed?) and not sure they benefit financially from the useless slobs who do run it.

2) the useless slobs cannot cope with the demand over the years when you could take plenty in with you so how on earth they going to fare now? 

26 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

So you've got some people taking drugs in the toilets but your kids not allowed a large sandwich and a large bag of sweets! State of this fcking club! 

I don't think you're allowed to bring drugs in either tbh lol