Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Items you're allowed to take into the Ground(Food)

2 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Lisbon in October 

Scotland early December 

Cant say where in February in case someone sees (PM if interested mate) 

Vienna derby in March 

Edinburgh derby in April 

Enjoy the Edinburgh Derby! Just as long as the Jam Tarts win!

32 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

So you've got some people taking drugs in the toilets but your kids not allowed a large sandwich and a large bag of sweets! State of this fcking club! 

I’m told the preferred method to avoid detection is to stick some coke up your bumhole. The drug not the can or bottle. 

35 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Not really what your point got at though? Seemed a bit 'spend your cash in the concourses' tbh. Not everyone can afford it when they're forking out Christ knows what to watch us draw against Bournemouth mate x

I'm saying not to spend there! 

3 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Saw the below on Facebook earlier, you were supposed to be fine to take bottles in if sealed but the stewards went OTT from the sound of it

image.png.974d3464ffad54bb41329a47c9fe079f.png

What I don’t get is why an unsealed bottle isn’t allowed in? 

2 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Lisbon in October 

Scotland early December 

Cant say where in February in case someone sees (PM if interested mate) 

Vienna derby in March 

Edinburgh derby in April 

Sounds fantastic! Going to try and do some derbies across the continent myself this season 

No decent take aways en route to the ground? Scoffing dry roach coach burgers or industrial concourse pies have always been desperate options.

Feeding thousands of people in 20 minutes from hatches under the stairs seems complicated anyway. Better to order by phone and have food lobbed to you in your seat.

The lobbing might be against health and saftey but if you have to have a google pay enabled appendage phone to be in the ground, pre ordering food and having it delivered to a holding point near your seat would reduce queueing, lessen half time rush and allow a centralised kitchen. Pre orders also reduce waste and prices

EDIT, Nah...... bad enough people glued to phones during live events without having them scrolling through pie options and checking for delivery notifications every minute.

Maybe pre match ordering could work though, build a food ready light into the new rail seating

Edited by He aint bald

5 hours ago, jayfox26 said:

Someone took a cabbage to Villa park once. Not sure it was for general consumption though! 

Newcastle mate says someone had been smuggling a cabbage into the dugout for more than two years. lol

They were confiscating them

all at the turnstiles I was at. I had 2 bottle - put 1 in each back pocket and untucked my T-shirt. They checked my bag, saw no drinks and let me through.

I can buy a Pepsi and a water from the local shop for less than the price of a water in the ground.

12 hours ago, Larry_LCFC said:

What's the actual thinking behind this suddenly? 

Its not a safety issue i.e throwing bottles at players, because you can walk in and buy a bottle with a lid inside.

Are they trying to stop people smuggling alcohol in? Well thats never been a problem that I'm aware of and a flask could contain anything.

What's the difference between taking a sealed bottle of 500ml coke into the ground and a sealed bottle of water? Absolutely nothing.

What this boils down to is shameful money making by the club. Complete exploitation of the fans. Really, really poor.

I'm not sure on other areas of the ground but certainly around J, K & L Block they have been pouring bottles into plastic cups now.

Warm drinks, in cheap cups that just crumble in your hands, oh and the price has gone up for them too lol