Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Items you're allowed to take into the Ground(Food)

7 hours ago, Ashley said:

There should be an update regarding this today and an apology. 

Clarity is there for what's allowed into the stadium too. 

Seems like a few stewards went abit power hungry on the day...

Can we bring Clarity into the stadium or does she have to stay at home!!

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Taking food off the paying fans yet the army of staff stood all game in the ambulance entrance at he kop end handing out between each other a load of pop and large bags of sweets.

Where do you think they got it all from? :ph34r: little Charlie age 6 who had his drink taken off him! lol

• Haha 1

The whole matchday 'experience' just feels different this season.  Is it like this because there were 'incidents' at matches last season?, is it because they want to get more money off the fans?, there's a negative vibe now and its not just from the results, an unfriendliness that wasn't there before.  Does make you wonder if its worth it?, i know most wont care about the changes being made but i do feel that I'd be more welcome at other grounds and I'm seriously thinking of saving my money and going to non league and some games abroad instead.

Edited by purpleronnie

35 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Taking food off the paying fans yet the army of staff stood all game in the ambulance entrance at the kop end handing out between each other a load of pop and large bags of sweets.

There are no words.

Just now, SemperEadem said:

Horrible to see it. Hope the lad is ok and still wants to keep going.

I meant for the stewards handing the sweets out but yeah I saw the video of Craig’s lad getting searched. 

Someone really needs to get a hold of this club, nearly every aspect of it is a complete mess.