Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Arsenal (A) Match Thread

Just now, Webbo said:

It's a bit more than that when people are calling for the manager to go because we've had a penalty turned down by VAR. 

Yeah but I’m saying they’re probably calling for him to go based on many factors not just that. He clearly isn’t the man to take us forward now and I think even he accepts that. 

2 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Anyone would think that away to Arsenal was going to be easy. These are a very good side. 

Yeah, we have so many kneejerk reactionaries on here don't we.

I mean it's only one game and we're only 2 games into the season.

3 minutes ago, itude said:

Still that willy puller Tielemans wont get his move based on this, stick the tosser in the youth teams unless he signs an extension.

No thanks, I don't want the overrated bag of spanners staying any longer, unless we make him the shoe shine boy. Probably wouldn't be any better at that tho

Guest Col city fan
1 minute ago, Line-X said:

And how I've missed those flat back fives at home to Stoke and Hull City. 

Bristol City second from bottom of the Championship at the start of the day.

Guest Kopfkino
1 minute ago, Babylon said:

They are a massive club that can continually buy expensive players and pay twice what we can. What exactly is there to think on?

Anyone actually kidding themselves that we were above them in the long term had a problem. They were deluded. 

One of the issues around here, people genuinely talking about ‘replacing’ them in the ‘Big 6’ a couple of years ago. I suspect it’s why the criticism now goes beyond criticism and looks as unhinged as Everton fans always do

2 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

It's a difficult one because I don't think we have played that bad.

Jesus has scored a brilliant 1st goal and bad defensive effort to concede the 2nd, I think soyunchu would of got rid of.

People won't like it but we can't and won't be able to compete unless the owners pump money into the club.

Everton are worse in FFp than us and spending big cash. Villa the same.

Owners need to dig deep but tbh I think they wouldn't mind us going down for the parachute payments 

Can't really believe I'm reading this.

1 minute ago, Tom12345 said:

Except when his favourite players are out and he was forced to play Nacho and Mendy.

His treatment of Iheanacho is nothing short of disgraceful. If we are playing 3 at the back then why not play him up top with Vardy. Vardy and Maddison absolutely anonymous in this formation currently. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, jim5000 said:

Turgid, three at the back and a defensive midfielder.

Timmy not in the game at all, and Justin is our only player making anything happen.

We deserve to be 2 down and could have been worse.

The greasy haired Pep wannabe has spent 400m in two seasons!!..

Anyone can buy a decent team with that kind of money!!..

Modern day football is just so fvcked up its not true!!

I'm fast going off the whole thing.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, taupe said:

We're just not in this game. They are so much quicker and more inventive with the ball. We've had our moments, and we have looked decent in bits, but they've just shut us down. It's almost unfair, a mismatch.

That’s what angers me the most….does anyone else remember when our players always looked fitter, faster than most other clubs?