Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Arsenal (A) Match Thread

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Amartey is on last chance saloon for me, he needs a run of solid performances to even get him out of the current pits of despair thst he's put almost every Leicester fan in.

I assume Rodgers has taken the stance to try and enforce Soyuncu and avestergaard to seek moves away which I understand but Soyuncu is so far superior to Amartey its actually scandalous. We are weakening out team by making a stance which is a risky game to play.

He’ll have a blinder now. Haha 

• Haha 1

Just now, Jaspa said:

Honestly if Amartey is LCB again I'll be questioning if Brendan is actively trying to sabotage us. Toney's goal last week came down to Dan staying on the wrong side of him, he's never been left sided, it makes absolutely zero sense to me.

And the pony throw on 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jaspa said:

Honestly if Amartey is LCB again I'll be questioning if Brendan is actively trying to sabotage us. Toney's goal last week came down to Dan staying on the wrong side of him, he's never been left sided, it makes absolutely zero sense to me.

Makes you wonder whether Brendan actually wants the sack? lol 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Amartey is on last chance saloon for me, he needs a run of solid performances to even get him out of the current pits of despair thst he's put almost every Leicester fan in.

I assume Rodgers has taken the stance to try and enforce Soyuncu and avestergaard to seek moves away which I understand but Soyuncu is so far superior to Amartey its actually scandalous. We are weakening out team by making a stance which is a risky game to play.

If we lose today theres a bit of me that wants us to get pasted for the very reasons you state. I can’t actually believe I said that. 

• Like 1

Just now, Vardinio'sCat said:

Big Dan was doing ok until BR had a brainfart.

I'm not saying Amartey at LCB is really PL standard, but lets make sure we are not blaming the player for an obvious tactical mistake and manpower limitations.

I think Rogers has to take a lot of the blame 

players 2 players he signed last year nowhere near the match day squad.

1 minute ago, Vardinio'sCat said:

Big Dan was doing ok until BR had a brainfart.

I'm not saying Amartey at LCB is really PL standard, but lets make sure we are not blaming the player for an obvious tactical mistake and manpower limitations.

Amartey got wrong aside of Toney and failed to play him offside before Brendan’s brainfart 

has to be stuff with cags behind the scenes - he is a better option to Dan unless rodgers feels amartey attacks set pieces better than cags 

1 minute ago, foxinsocks said:

He is petchulantly sending a message....  i cant go to the party i have nothing to wear.  

Yet we have good players that he will not pick 

It's definitely starting to feel like the end of an era (and maybe BR)? :(

Or maybe we'll thrash them and wonder what happened? :D :ph34r:

1 minute ago, whoareyaaa said:

Clearly Soy is a better defender than Amartey so the manager must be looking for the sack with a setup like this.

And 1 striker 36 year old Jamie Vardy, when we have two goalscorers on the bench.time to sack him Top.

I think the club wants to move Soyunco on and don’t want to risk injury and having to keep him in the payroll.