Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Arsenal (A) Match Thread

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

Such as? How many drops, fumbles, shots through legs utter clangers. And not totally debatable shots from set pieces etc. He barely made any, in fact off hand I can think of about two in 10 years. 

It was rare - but he made mistakes. I can think of countless last season when he was glued to the goal line when a cross comes in. 

I’m in no way belittling his legendary status.

Just now, Big85 said:

2 games in!! Did we all really think we would get a result today?? 

plenty of games to go to be worrying about a relegation battle. 

True enough but sides that concede goals as easily as us usually end up in the bottom end of the table. 

Just now, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

It was rare - but he made mistakes. I can think of countless last season when he was glued to the goal line when a cross comes in. 

I’m in no way belittling his legendary status.

They are utterly debatable “mistakes” though. Ward is shit and is going to make more of those, because I’ve seen him make loads for us and wales already.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BigGibbo said:

Can't believe we've made this Arsenal team look this good.

Spoiler alert - they won't finish top 4 and we won't finish top half at this rate.

For as poor as we’ve been and the mistakes we’ve made, this Arsenal team is bloody good. 
You can’t have watched this game and not be able to appreciate how good they are? 

• Like 3

Just now, dmayne7 said:

Was such an easy pass though. Put some pace on it and it would have made it easily and set up a counter. 

I know what you mean, but this is a problem in our set up. Evan and Fofana should not be put into situations like this and should not be ones who make the most passes every game. It is the job of our midfielders especially Ndidi to take the ball and move the ball upfield.

• Like 1