Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Arsenal (A) Match Thread

Just now, Aus Fox said:

For as poor as we’ve been and the mistakes we’ve made, this Arsenal team is bloody good. 
You can’t have watched this game and not be able to appreciate how good they are? 

I'm saying we've made them look far far better than they are. They look like title challengers today, but they're not. Not by a long shot.

• Like 1

Just now, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

The manager? 

I would have said so and as much as I have criticised Rodgers have resisted calls for home to be sacked but if he doesn’t sort it out soon someone needs to.

That being said this is Arsenal away it was always going to be a tough game. Let’s not over react yet but if after 5-10 games it’s no different a change will need to be looked at

Guest itude
Just now, TeamRocket said:

No one cares, manger has no clue, player have given up, no fire, no passion.

You get that strong impression yes, loss of faith in Rodgers ?

Just now, BigGibbo said:

I'm saying we've made them look far far better than they are. They look like title challengers today, but they're not. Not by a long shot.

They are probably still behind Man City and Liverpool, but I’d have them as easily best of the rest. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Babylon said:

They are utterly debatable “mistakes” though. Ward is shit and is going to make more of those, because I’ve seen him make loads for us and wales already.

He’s a downgrade on Kasper no doubt, but then again most would be. I don’t think Iversen is the answer either from what I saw in pre season.

Btw, are you saying Kasper only made “debatable” mistakes? Whatever that is. He made mistakes - like we all do!

• Like 1