Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Arsenal (A) Match Thread

4 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

For as poor as we’ve been and the mistakes we’ve made, this Arsenal team is bloody good. 
You can’t have watched this game and not be able to appreciate how good they are? 

Agreed.

Arteta looks like he's finally getting the squad that he wants, and the performances to match.

If he stays there, I can see them becoming more of a threat to the top positions.

• Like 1

Michael Brown on BBC  pretty fair I think.

"It will be interesting to see how Leicester get on as the season develops and the transfer window shuts. What squad are they going to be left with? They've still got a lot of quality but they've got to do better than they have done today."

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BigGibbo said:

I'm saying we've made them look far far better than they are. They look like title challengers today, but they're not. Not by a long shot.

We're miles away from the title, but this is the first season in quite some time that we are well prepared. We've finally gotten a good striker. 

6 minutes ago, The_Rorab said:

There's no real shame losing to Arsenal away after their huge investments in the squad versus ours.

There is shame in HOW we've lost to Arsenal - we've been tragic.

It’s the way we lose if we played our hearts out you’d say oh well we have our best but what I’ve witnessed this afternoon is nothing short of in Compton both Manager and a few of the players some of who look like they couldn’t give a Schitt !!

1 minute ago, adam95581 said:

Stupid mistakes aside, Ward has made some decent saves. Clearly one of the key differences between a #1 and #2 is consistency. 

Agreed, even Schmeichel made a few, we have to give a bit of room

Her also was not helped by Wes either

3 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

They are probably still behind Man City and Liverpool, but I’d have them as easily best of the rest. 

Nah! I'd put my house on them not finishing 3rd.

If Manu weren't in such disarray and Chelsea didn't have a new owner playing football manager they'd be 6th guaranteed, but as those two are wild cards I can see them being pipped to 4th by one of the best of the rest instead like we should have done.

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

Agreed, even Schmeichel made a few, we have to give a bit of room

Her also was not helped by Wes either

Kaspers mistake were few and far between. He also made up for them the same game he would make one by being an outstanding shot stopper. Ward isn't anywhere near the calibre. 

• Like 1

Just now, ARTY_FOX said:

Kaspers mistake were few and far between. He also made up for them the same game he would make one by being an outstanding shot stopper. Ward isn't anywhere near the calibre. 

No, not saying he is, but we need to support him so he can improve, no?

Just now, ARTY_FOX said:

You got to take into consideration though and i mentioned this earlier. Fofanna and Ward had a missunderstanding and tbh that will improve with time. If Fofanna wasnt intruding in that space when Ward came out for the ball it wouldnt have been a goal. 

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

No, not saying he is, but we need to support him so he can improve, no?

I dont blame him for not being good enough I blame the person who decided he is. 

We can support him all we like. He isn't good enough and never will be. There's a reason he's spent his entire career on a bench. 

• Like 1