Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Arsenal (A) Match Thread

Think we are getting a right good stuffing today, even if the scoreline isn’t 5 or 6… I don’t see where the goal threat comes from. Vardy won’t have a sniff on his own against those two centre backs. 
So when I say get a stuffing, I mean, we won’t carry a goal threat, it’ll be attack vs defence 

Edited by TMELcfc

Just now, TMELcfc said:

Think we are getting a right good stuffing today, even if the scoreline isn’t 5 or 6… I don’t see where the goal threat comes from. Vardy won’t have a sniff on his own against those two centre backs. 
So when I say get s stuffing, I mean, we won’t carry a goal threat, it’ll be attack vs defence 

EbHpXKr.jpg

• Haha 1

Just now, whoareyaaa said:

If you watch the game then its clear to see Soy is a superior defender to Amartey esp at LCB.

Let's not get emotional over it.

At his best, I 100% agree, there really is no comparison at all. It’s just that since the Euro’s Cags looks totally shot, so I don’t think it’s so cut and dried.

Amartey is nowhere good enough and I would not suggest he is, just right now neither of them are up to standard 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Jaspa said:

Honestly if Amartey is LCB again I'll be questioning if Brendan is actively trying to sabotage us. Toney's goal last week came down to Dan staying on the wrong side of him, he's never been left sided, it makes absolutely zero sense to me.

You have to question it especially after he subbed our most energetic midfielder and didn’t make any other subs and said post match the players were fatigued.

I doubt it but it’s very strange if he doesn’t make subs this time.