Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Arsenal (A) Match Thread

1 minute ago, EastAnglianFox said:

I was at Highbury for a game against these (possibly FA Cup) and we could have been 10 down by half time....ive got a really bad feeling about today.

Even at our best we rarely beat these

They're definitely our bogey team (if we have one). :( 

Not Really worth talking or debating with most FT-fans....

No chance of talking game, a right bunch of miserable bastards....Ruining the forum...Embarrassing lot...

We have chosen a Team & Bench to go out & play....Most of the FT have lost the plot.

More interested in the Soap-opera punditary,than the football, how low can you lot stoop....

Ffs get behind the Team & players....They actually gave a performance in our First game,

But you all would rather hang on what the Manager is doing.......Slopwater of a Football forum..!!

I ignore most, I am only interested in the individual Games & period collection.....Football in the Pitch is what ist about....

Errors,mistake, Class moves,near touches,passing displays....thats what its about...Not the First 5-7 pages...!!!

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Not Really worth talking or debating with most FT-fans....

No chance of talking game, a right bunch of miserable bastards....Ruining the forum...Embarrassing lot...

We have chosen a Team & Bench to go out & play....Most of the FT have lost the plot.

More interested in the Soap-opera punditary,than the football, how low can you lot stoop....

Ffs bet behind the Team & players....They actually gave a performance in our First game,

But you all would hang on what the Manager is doing.......Slopwater of a Football forum..!!

I ignore most, I am only interested in the individual Games & period collection.....Football in the Pitch is what ist about....

Errors,mistake, Class moves,near touches,passing displays....thats what its about...Not the First 5-7 pages...!!!

Mate I think you kinda lost the point of a Forum.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The mullet of Phil Gee said:

Not surprised. Nice to see that Brendan has learned his lesson from last week by picking Amartey once again.

Please play him at right back. That’s right back on the team bus!

Soyuncu must be really p*ssed off! 
Amartey, the gift that keeps on giving!

Whilst I agree with the main sentiments, if we're not careful, we end up getting on our own players backs. It was Soyuncu, now Armarty. Blame Brent, he's the one unnecessarily playing them out of position against very good players. The book stops there for me.

Edited by volpeazzurro
  • Like 1