Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

LCFC 2-4 Arsenal Post Match Thread

3 hours ago, LinekersLugs said:

Today I posted a crime report on line following a throughly disgusting act by one of our own 

during half time a lad in front of us went through the bag of someone else, I had managed to capture a picture of the lad earlier , I thought it was his bag it wasn’t till the end of the game the woman who owned the bag said “my purse and phone are gone”

to the absolute helmet who did this mark my words your about to get a hell of a shock when the old bill track you down 

some of the behaviour yesterday from a small minority in our away end was shocking, why throw beer cups and water bottles at your own fans ? 

Over all thought we did well in the away end and despite the result we had a great family day out 

Retards. I stopped going away because of it. The other year I went villa , stood in a queue for a beer for about 20 minutes, lad in front, bought a pint, took one sip and lobbed the rest in the air. Now the beer wasn’t that bad so I could only assume the village he was from was missing an idiot that day.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, whoareyaaa said:

We could have a solid back four with castange Fofona Evans Justin 

You could bring Soy in for ant of Evans/Fofona 

He could have nididi as a cdm shielding and 2 strikers up top

But he tries to be to fancy with all these wild tactics and slow build up play

Bang on. When we do get possession we’re a man less to pass forward to. We inevitably give the ball away and allow teams to push higher up the pitch and invite them on to us.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, burleighfox said:

Shades of the worst part of the O'Neil days 😅

Might do a thread later about a certain Northern Irish manager who won us two trophies and qualified for European campaigns twice and their performances against against the top clubs of their day...

14 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Might do a thread later about a certain Northern Irish manager who won us two trophies and qualified for European campaigns twice and their performances against against the top clubs of their day...

Short memories

7 hours ago, LinekersLugs said:

The priority points system is the issue 

people are trading tickets to very badly behaved people 

p1/2 people are buying tickets to games they can’t go to and trading them on 

It’s Time we started to spot check tickets being used to the name of the person entering the ground 

anyone found to have sold on an away ticket Should lose all their points ! 

this practice would end and the trouble makers would be GONE ! 

it’s a simple solution 

To an extent I agree but as I am only a member and not a ST holder I benefit from trading on regularly. It’s harsh that the behaviour of the minority should affect the majority. 

On 13/08/2022 at 17:03, Hilton Fox said:

This formation is killing us but then when we had 4 at the back we fell apart. Maybe arsenal's movement was just too good for us.

What frustrates me is we cannot track any players running in behind, even from a throw in.

Defending is atrocious - what is kolo toure bringing to us? Apart from a boat load of goals.

....Toure is not the defensive Coach!!!

12 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

What on earth are you talking about, where have I written anything about being entertained?

I think we know we aren't going to be competing with the top 6 season after season, but we finished 17 points behind 5th place Arsenal last season.

2 games ffs, do we just forget everything that happened last season, or are we only allowed to look back when we're looking at an FA Cup win? Or Rodgers first few months in charge when we were 3rd at Christmas? Form table of last 10 games has us in 12th. I think the people living in 'cloud cuckoo land' are those that think by us getting behind the team it's magically going to create tactical awareness in Rodgers mind.

Not surprised people are pissed off when they spend £200 on a day out to be served up constant crap, below are our away results from 7th November 2021.

Leeds 1-1 LCFC

Southampton 2-2 LCFC

Villa 2-1 LCFC

Man City 6-3 LCFC

Liverpool 2-0 LCFC

Wolves 2-1 LCFC

Burnley 0-2 LCFC

Arsenal 2-0 LCFC

United 1-1 LCFC

Newcastle 2-1 LCFC

Everton 1-1 LCFC

Spurs 3-1 LCFC

Watford 1-5 LCFC

Chelsea 1-1 LCFC

Arsenal 4-2 LCFC

11 points from a possible 45. If our expectations are too high, then God knows what yours are if this is deemed good enough.

And also in another post Webbo talks about not making personal digs then likes this post calling me not loyal lol I spend thousands following this club, go most weeks and not that it matters probably do more aways than most posting on this forum, I have every right to air my views.

Last season has gone…you have no point to make,,,,,

If nobody understands that,then they have no right,to call themselves fans of football…

go back to the great escape season and compare…Then look at the title season..

Each season is a new beginning, ask anybody who kicks a ball and hopes for their

runs into next season change,or if heading the table,still improve one more notch.

We are 2 games into the season..ffs.,,,!   And one was Away to the Arsenal,who will be again knocking at the door after 2-3 moderate seasons. Even in the title season

Arsenal did an Arsenal on us…

Your so loyal, history sort of bounces off of you…

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

Last season has gone…you have no point to make,,,,,

If nobody understands that,then they have no right,to call themselves fans of football…

go back to the great escape season and compare…Then look at the title season..

Each season is a new beginning, ask anybody who kicks a ball and hopes for their

runs into next season change,or if heading the table,still improve one more notch.

We are 2 games into the season..ffs.,,,!   And one was Away to the Arsenal,who will be again knocking at the door after 2-3 moderate seasons. Even in the title season

Arsenal did an Arsenal on us…

Your so loyal, history sort of bounces off of you…

I literally don't even know where to start here.

By that logic a manager that has lost 20 games in a row should start as a clean slate the next season. The season we won the EPL, it was because our performances at the end of the Great Escape season set us up perfectly for it, we feared no-one.

Anymore excuses for any of the other away games? Newcastle did a Newcastle on us? Everton always get something against us etc.

Again, if you want to get personal and prickish, I'll state you don't even live in England nor attend our games, soooo :D There's your 'loyalty' :appl:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I literally don't even know where to start here.

By that logic a manager that has lost 20 games in a row should start as a clean slate the next season. The season we won the EPL, it was because our performances at the end of the Great Escape season set us up perfectly for it, we feared no-one.

Anymore excuses for any of the other away games? Newcastle did a Newcastle on us? Everton always get something against us etc.

Again, if you want to get personal and prickish, I'll state you don't even live in England nor attend our games, soooo :D There's your 'loyalty' :appl:

Well I did ,born & Need and I use to return until Health & W.Chair caught up...But still Watch every game,maybe miss  3 to 4 games a season......

also Like others,When younger ,Saturday & Sunday got gobbled up with my own sport interest....

Are we gonna create a discussion over ,who the better fan is...since 1958 ,thereafter 8-9yrs Followed at Filbert St, and only 6 grounds I havent been

to...Walsall,Brentford, Bournemouth, & Preston,Milton keynes, Accrington Stanley...But to be honest  we have some Great travelling fans,

that put me well in Shadow,many also doing the largest European circuit...Envious you bet..!!!

& if you are one..brilliant...!!!!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Well I did ,born & Need and I use to return until Health & W.Chair caught up...But still Watch every game,maybe miss  3 to 4 games a season......

also Like others,When younger ,Saturday & Sunday got gobbled up with my own sport interest....

Are we gonna create a discussion over ,who the better fan is...since 1958 ,thereafter 8-9yrs Followed at Filbert St, and only 6 grounds I havent been

to...Walsall,Brentford, Bournemouth, & Preston,Milton keynes, Accrington Stanley...But to be honest  we have some Great travelling fans,

that put me well in Shadow,many also doing the largest European circuit...Envious you bet..!!!

& if you are one..brilliant...!!!!

Exactly my point, it was a pointless point/argument so stop throwing around nonsense about being loyal etc. It always happens when people want the manager out or criticise the club, other fans throw loyalty, bad fan or whatever at them.

You've done more of the 92 than me ;)

6 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

Why spend money on something that you don't enjoy?

Your football club ain't it, but it gets to a point where you start to question yourself. Can't change your club but you can certainly change the players or the manager. Although I do think if it carries on for much longer our away support will start to take a hit as well, people won't spend money on something they're not enjoying week in week out.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Exactly my point, it was a pointless point/argument so stop throwing around nonsense about being loyal etc. It always happens when people want the manager out or criticise the club, other fans throw loyalty, bad fan or whatever at them.

You've done more of the 92 than me ;)

Your football club ain't it, but it gets to a point where you start to question yourself. Can't change your club but you can certainly change the players or the manager. Although I do think if it carries on for much longer our away support will start to take a hit as well, people won't spend money on something they're not enjoying week in week out.

I wonder how many Posters who just Keep gnawing the same bone, had in their reports, could do better,in some subjects, After Getting 1-2s in Top subjects.

Rodgers for me delivered,But also sloped off sometimes or had difficult trickey periods. Sowhat..!! Everybody needs some Space to manouvre, none of us can

suddenly Pull the Strings & Everything immediate Returns back to Normal....

Our bbone of Star players went through long periods right into Close season with Chronic injuries,those players like with other teams,

need time to find that rythm,that they shown the fans who put them in that special Quality bracket..

Maddison, is until now..the Only One of 4-6 players, is playing to that Standard before Major injury period....Fofana needs game time,Evans or Ricardo times

Catching up...who

Ndidi Not into that Groove he had 2 seasons ago....hoping in 2-3 months he finde that form

Vardy...is Vardy he his unique, this is the First 2 games, We KNOW if he stays fit he'll come his normal goal getting self...

This is Daka's season to break through give him some Space & time...

Barnes..we miss him being fit & ready...

Tielemans needs Ndidi/Mendy

KDH....is growing into that  player we hope he woulde

Castagna...IMO Building a strong Reputation

Justin......needs just to Build up his season & gametime.

Praet......IMO, I want to see him get gametime.of

Thomas....Automatic Drop in...

Gks...Ward/Iverson  The fans should shut their Keyboards & wait & see how it developes....

The rest of the squad players, We will See them as the season advances....

Kicking Off complaining is pure wrong in my mind....And aint helping the team..!!

• Like 1