Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

LCFC 2-4 Arsenal Post Match Thread

1 minute ago, teblin said:

I’m usually positive but I think kasper is a bigger loss than we realise. The “1st team” played 4 at the back all pre seasons and now we play 3 at the back. 

I am not a manager out kinda guy usually but is it time for a change?

it’s going to be an interesting few weeks.

I felt without a replacement, it was a huge loss. It was obvious to be honest 

Guest StevieLynex
9 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

The Leicester Samaritans Call Center has crashed.  Please be patient and press number 1 (Foxes Fans). 

Under no circumstsnces should you listen to BR’s post match waffle

20 minutes ago, MancFox24 said:

Not sure whose figures you're using. The ones I've seen have had us with the 9th biggest wage bill for the past 3 years and we've finished 5th, 5th and 8th. It's a sad fact of modern football that generally you finish around where you are in the wage bill table and it'll be the same this year

This sounds like something Brendan Rodgers would say lol

I get there are more things to consider than just the result and also frustrations are still lingering from last season, but I wish some of our fans would chill out a little when we lose to a team who are simply a better side than us

Edited by Stinky
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, The Doctor said:

I mean the obvious ones are Klopp and Guardiola. Contrary to belief, actually not anyone could win a title with one of those two clubs 

Be serious, we are not Liverpool, let alone Man City, I thought you might have a more peer like example

The midfield is too powder puff. Need some steel in there. When we are under the cosh there is no-one we can rely on to dig in and drive us forward. Maddison and Tillers go awol, Ndidi is ineffective as he gets dragged too deep.  KDH may be the long term solution but he is not there yet. It’s all well and good blaming the defence but if our midfield step back and allow teams to charge forward then the defence will always be under pressure

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Zaphod Beeblebrox said:

I see no matter what you seem to back Rodgers. 

At what point do you come to the conclusion that the team picked and the tactics are simply not good enough?

Absolutely woeful from Amartey and Ward for the 2nd and 3rd goals. He continues to pick players that imo are worse than others in the squad and continue to let us down.

Whatever. I'm bored with this now. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Col city fan said:

He made some good saves, he also made a howler. But he had rubbish playing in front of him too mate. Fofana, Evans and Afartey were all car crashes today 

Not sounding great then overall Col? Sorry been stuck at work until just so not much chance to catch up as yet

There is an old saying that a goalkeeper is only as good as the defence in front of him, however, we have been spoilt by having world class keepers over the years which has sadly come to an end. Ward's frailties will be exposed now that he is in the firing line and not on the bench.

1 minute ago, An Away Move said:

Positives for me - Praet looked sharper and hungrier than Tielemans. Iheanacho and Daka together a much better attacking outlet than an ageing Vardy on his own. 

Praet stood waiting for the ball and had it pinched off him for the 4th goal. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, An Away Move said:

I haven’t seen us so totally outplayed for a long time. Felt like days of old at times. 

And yet we were one howler away from 3-2, away from home, against a team who've splashed the cash. 

Don't get me wrong, I think something needs to change, but this doom mongering is way ott. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, An Away Move said:

Positives for me - Praet looked sharper and hungrier than Tielemans. Iheanacho and Daka together a much better attacking outlet than an ageing Vardy on his own. 

Praet didn’t look great and cost a goal.

Personally didn’t think Daka looked great, seems to get knocked off the ball fairly easily.

Would try and start nacho and Vardy in the next game