Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Southampton - Pre-Match Thread

Didn't we hammer Southampton 4-1 a couple of months ago in the last game? If we cant beat them this weekend it will show how we have regressed ,up against a team who feature in most pundits bottom 5 for this season.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, oxtonfox said:

Didn't we hammer Southampton 4-1 a couple of months ago in the last game? If we cant beat them this weekend it will show how we have regressed ,up against a team who feature in most pundits bottom 5 for this season.  

They were totally on the beach, completely meaningless game.

33 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

They were totally on the beach, completely meaningless game.

It was a good game if I remember rightly. Close first half and most of the goals scored at the end when we looked really quite impressive. Bad clash of heads first half between evans and Armstrong. Bad tackle on fofana right in front of us. We are definitely clicking at the moment like we did on that day. 

3 hours ago, oxtonfox said:

Southampton were on the beach that game has no relevance, I'm pretty sure this will be 2-2

Rodgers says he likes to play 433 so play it. If we don’t have any wingers (his words not mine) Why not put Vardy on the left side of the front 3 and stick either Daka or Nacho in as the striker, Maddison on the right where he was playing back end of  last season? 

Ward

Castagne Fofana Evans Justin

Praet   Ndidi   KDH

Maddison Nacho Vardy 

Edited by Fox1980

6 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

....the need for the expansion cannot come soon enough!!!

With the chance for walk-up ticket sales, and for families and friends to sit together, we are not maximizing our assets.

I’m going to have issue when I take my daughter to her first home game. I will have to presumably relocate to the family stand and hope a seat trickles down to general sale that has 1 or 2 next to it… seems unlikely! 

They should sell a ‘first game package’ where you a bit more, all get to sit together no dramas and get to meet Filbert Fox etc…

Ward - I think Iversen should be but have to give Ward more than one mistake 

Castagne

Fofana - even if he's only half there he's better than the other options

Evans

Justin

Praet

Ndidi

Dewsbury-Hall

Iheanacho

Vardy

Maddison 

Iheanacho and Maddison from wider positions is not ideal but could easily become a diamond with 2 up front. With Barnes out I think this is our most likely team to make things happen. Praet energy more suited to the wider role than Tielemans. 

19 hours ago, AmyLGK said:

Been trying to buy tickets for me and my mum to go to this...it'll be her first ever LCFC game...which means I can't buy her a ticket....so we're now not going 🤦‍♀️

Is it not on general sale? 

1 minute ago, Lako42 said:

Is it not on general sale? 

Holy shit, we actually refuse to sell home tickets to someone who hasn't been to a game before even if it isn't a sell out. 

Christ on a bike this club is utterly pathetic at times. 

• Like 4