Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Southampton - Pre-Match Thread

Just now, KFS said:

Of course it is. Again, football is about repetitions. Some of these training vids in the last 24 hours are ****ing worrying 

Wow.........

So you worried based on a few minutes of video out of a week worth of training. :frantics:

No Fofana, no Tielemans the rumours say.

I would revert back to the once brilliant 4-1-4-1

Ward

Castagne - Evans - Cags - JJ

Ndidi

Praet - KDH - Madders - Barnes

Vardy

Still think Praet and Castagne could find a good understanding on the right flank. Let Ndidi focus on sweeping in front of the defense.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, AjcW said:

I know it's nice for Wilf showing off his skills here, but it's more than a little embarasing putting a video out showing our current back up CB getting skinned, conceding what would be a penalty in a real game and then getting skinned again by our.... Defensive midfielder

Nothing like putting a player in the shop window 

1 hour ago, AjcW said:

I know it's nice for Wilf showing off his skills here, but it's more than a little embarasing putting a video out showing our current back up CB getting skinned, conceding what would be a penalty in a real game and then getting skinned again by our.... Defensive midfielder

He's not a defender. He's our new winger. 

• Haha 1

Well with Fofana missing and Tielemans apparently not involved and Soyuncu out of favour, I think we will see:

Ward

Castagne Dan  Evans  JJ

Marc     Wilf      KDH  Barnes

Maddison 

Vardy

2 minutes ago, Gazza M said:

Well with Fofana missing and Tielemans apparently not involved and Soyuncu out of favour, I think we will see:

Ward

Castagne Dan  Evans  JJ

Marc     Wilf      KDH  Barnes

Maddison 

Vardy

Who says tielemans not involved as well ?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Not a single block sold out. Really disappointing 

Did I read that the club won't sell tickets to people who haven't been to a game before? If so then I guess that doesn't help.

Mad that there's not one full block though

1 hour ago, kingkisnorbo said:

It’s incredible how early I’ve become not arsed about this season whatsoever. Over before it even started. 

...I think because the transfer window is still open, the feeling is that the season hasn't as yet started!!!

We really want the window to be closed before the season starts, it just brings a surreal feel to the early games.

16 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Did I read that the club won't sell tickets to people who haven't been to a game before? If so then I guess that doesn't help.

I just simply cannot believe that is true

3 minutes ago, 4everfox said:

I'm hoping I either imagined it or misinterpreted a post as it sounded mental as I was typing it lol

Sadly it appears to be true - Tickets not available on general sale, but they are to any fans who have at least 1 priority point.

image.thumb.png.ff715e4fff9b9c3e12d94e0d5868193a.png

Edited by filbertway

21 minutes ago, filbertway said:

3 minutes ago, 4everfox said:

1 minute ago, filbertway said:

I'm hoping I either imagined it or misinterpreted a post as it sounded mental as I was typing it lol

Apparently you can't buy a ticket without a membership. So you have to have at least 1 point to buy a ticket.

It's ridiculous. Rodgers has clearly done this so no new fans should see the football he plays. He needs to go!!!!

• Haha 4