Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Southampton - Pre-Match Thread

49 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

Laugh at Brendan’s predicament.

Treated him like f**king shit? Would Kasper really wanted to have leave this summer if Brendan wasn’t keen on in?

What a crock, Kasper missed 1 game hardy the result of someone not rating him

Amartey starting today was a shock.

Mainly because it led to the realisation that Rodgers doesn't see, or chooses to ignore (perhaps for personal reasons - ie. reluctance to pick the likes of Soyuncu), why the defence/system isn't working. 

Crucially, though, Amartey starting today also sent out a clear message - that for Rodgers, it's ok for a player to have a nightmare and cost the team a win. 

Fair play.

I coach an U8 team and I agree. It's not about the result, it's about having fun and enjoying playing. 

Maybe that's the level we are at. Just playing games every week for the fun if football - results don't matter. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HitchinFox said:

Amartey starting today was a shock.

Mainly because it led to the realisation that Rodgers doesn't see, or chooses to ignore (perhaps for personal reasons - ie. reluctance to pick the likes of Soyuncu), why the defence/system isn't working. 

Crucially, though, Amartey starting today also sent out a clear message - that for Rodgers, it's ok for a player to have a nightmare and cost the team a win. 

Fair play.

I coach an U8 team and I agree. It's not about the result, it's about having fun and enjoying playing. 

Maybe that's the level we are at. Just playing games every week for the fun if football - results don't matter. 

I understand Rodgers choice; well, in terms of playing 3 at the back; cags was mostly shocking and Amartey did perform better overall last season. Now, what I don’t get, is why he wouldn’t rather have a back 4 and Ndidi in front. That would suit us better 

1 hour ago, RoboFox said:

If this starts to go wrong the stadium will become toxic.

Nah it’ll be worse than that , it’ll be apathetic, everything feels so flat at the moment, guess come September 1st and we know what we are working with only then can we try and kick on. 

• Like 1