Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Southampton - Pre-Match Thread

If we don't win this, and heaven forbid lose we could honestly be looking at 1 point from the first 4 matches 😳 given it'll be Chelsea away the week after and Man Utd at home probably our easiest game of the season 😂

Perez loves a goal against these so get him in.

Ward

Castagne

Fofana

Evans

Justin

Ndidi

KDH

Perez

Maddison

Praet

Vardy

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Webbo said:

The same people who slagging Soyunchu off all last season are now acting amazed he isn't picked. 

He always plays better when he's alongside Jonny, he didn't have that last season, but still a better option than Amartey. 

1 minute ago, 4everfox said:

He always plays better when he's alongside Jonny, he didn't have that last season, but still a better option than Amartey. 

I agree with that, it's just the short memories and hypocrisy that irks me. 

4 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

It’s about time collectively the club, the players and manager actually gave a 90 minute performance to shout about. 

In general, the fans have been pretty patient over the year and you throw in this summer. There are plenty of fanbase what would have flipped by now. Alongside price increases across the board. 

Time to give something to cherish and enjoy. Straight from kick off 

We really aren't that bad. We get labelled as entitled and it's crap. 

If we play well the fans will back the team.

4 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

I think we’ll win ..  and a small bit of paper will be stuck over a great big crack ..  

There is no doubt at all in my eyes if we win it's the usual which is a generally flat performance bailed out by probably a 25 yarder by Dewsbury-Hall or Maddison, or a gift from Bednarek ahead of him signing for us.

Rodgers has proven in the first two games he's no real interest anymore.