Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Southampton - Pre-Match Thread

1 hour ago, Lako42 said:

Holy shit, we actually refuse to sell home tickets to someone who hasn't been to a game before even if it isn't a sell out. 

Christ on a bike this club is utterly pathetic at times. 

Yep, the only way to get my boy on the ladder was to take him to Europa games. Minimum 1 home point to buy a PL ticket, thank God Europe counted.

Edited by Bourbon Fox
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bourbon Fox said:

Yep, the only way to get my boy on the ladder was to take him to Europa games. Minimum 1 home point to buy a ticket, thank God Europe counted.

We don't deserve to fill the new expansion (if it ever happens) 

Treating potential fans like complete outsiders is absolute shit. 

Let's hope this club is never at the point where they are begging the fans to turn up like they used to be. 

1 hour ago, Lako42 said:

Holy shit, we actually refuse to sell home tickets to someone who hasn't been to a game before even if it isn't a sell out. 

If anything, the people who want to buy general sale tickets against Southampton should be rewarded more than those clambering over Liverpool , Man City and Man Utd tickets as the ones this weekend are clearly there to see us as opposed to Salah, Haaland or Ronaldo.

We are freezing out fans who can maybe only afford to go to one game a season without forking out an extra 40 quid each on membership, with younger fans one game is sometimes all it takes to get a fan hooked for life.

Cant see me getting a membership again for a long time, people are better off just getting them from reputable posters on here.

Edited by Nalis
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Nalis said:

If anything, the people who want to buy general sale tickets against Southampton should be rewarded more than those clambering over Liverpool , Man City and Man Utd tickets as the ones this weekend are clearly there to see us.

We are freezing out fans who can maybe only afford to go to one game a season without forking out an extra 40 quid each on membership, with younger fans one game is sometimes all it takes to get a fan hooked for life.

Cant see me getting a membership again for a long time, people are better off just getting them from reputable posters on here.

This is how I managed it, got some home points because I was prepared to go and see the likes of Southampton, Brighton etc in previous seasons.

Much harder now that even matches in that category require a ticketing account with a home point. I wonder if the cups will be the same system this year? If they are it pretty much makes it a closed shop.

Edited by Bourbon Fox

Ward

Justin - Evans - Foffana - Castagne

----------- Ndid---------------

---------Perez---------------KDH----------

---------------- Maddison------------------

--------------Nacho - Vardy ------------

On 13/08/2022 at 20:27, Happy Fox said:

I wasn’t insinuating Kasper would be laughing at us losing the game more the predicament we find ourselves in, Rodgers treatment of Kasper was pretty shameful.

?? What treatment????

19 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Ward

Castagne Fofana Evans Justin

Ndidi

Tielemans Dewsbury-Hall

Maddison

Vardy Iheanacho

Still selecting Fofana I see, risky for two reasons , he is either on his way or he isn't and he will be unfocused.

4 hours ago, Lako42 said:

Genuinely cannot believe this. What a ridiculous policy. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:

How will that person ever go to a match?

Only option is to buy a membership (which is what the club really wants).

Or hope we get a home tie in one of the cups, which would most probably go to general sale. Then you've got a foot on the ladder with your first home priority point and a purchase history.

• Like 1

Just now, SouthStandUpperTier said:

That's because you have a purchase history. Not so easy for those that haven't and want to go to their first ever game.

No I do not have a purchase history.i  Iast attended a game at home 10 years ago!