Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Rodgers in or out?

Rodgers in or out?   

656 members have voted

1. 1. In or Out?

9 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

For every banner flown over KP, 

With Brendan Out..

I'll fly another banner in the other direction...

Why don’t you just have a double sided banner and put your response (presumably Brendan In..) on the other side? Split the costs with the Brendan Out guy. Save you money and it’s also better for the environment. No thanks necessary btw, happy to help. 👍🏻 

Two Top 5 Premiership in the last 3 Years

FA Cup Win

Charity Shield Win

We lost 2-5 to Arsenal in 2015/2016 Season by the way & 2-1 Away

Desimated by Injuries last Season and still got us to 8th with No Adequate available Managers to take his place I'll leave it there :ph34r:

Edited by Chico1958
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Unabomber said:

Mad that we have regressed so much that Potter is now not realistic. 

Shows how regressed Rodgers has become then. I'm sure Potter or anyone for that matter would be doing a better you than Rodgers at the present. They need to bite the bullet and get rid before the season develops into a relegation battle. He's done here , the fans know it and the players know it.

1 minute ago, Frost said:

Should be permanently evicted for that banner.

Embarrassing.

Surely they are entitled to their point of view. Basically kicked out of their seats by the vocal minority. I saw the loudmouths covered themselves in glory yesterday at half time. Fighting with other city fans and the police. Shameful behaviour. 

It’s like the clackers, 80% of the supporters happy to use them; bloke near me has a dodgy arm and likes them, but he doesn’t count, as per it’s the loud aggressive selfish minority that got their way. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BoyJones said:

Surely they are entitled to their point of view. Basically kicked out of their seats by the vocal minority. I saw the loudmouths covered themselves in glory yesterday at half time. Fighting with other city fans and the police. Shameful behaviour. 

It’s like the clackers, 80% of the supporters happy to use them; bloke near me has a dodgy arm and likes them, but he doesn’t count, as per it’s the loud aggressive selfish minority that got their way. 

He can bring his own clacker!

43 minutes ago, BoyJones said:

Let me know what it’s due to kick off next time so I can get involved 😀

4 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

I still am perplexed as to why they write their G’s that way.

I still can’t believe that is real. They are literally holding a sign admitting they they have been evicted for not signing loud enough. Are they after sympathy or compensation? So weird

1 minute ago, Unabomber said:

I still can’t believe that is real. They are literally holding a sign admitting they they have been evicted for not signing loud enough. Are they after sympathy or compensation? So weird

You are the weird one if you can't understand it. Not everyone can or wants to sing at a game, why is that so hard to understand? Football's for everyone,  not just wannabe middle class ultras that turn up in unifoms and are a budget version of Palace. 👌

2 minutes ago, BigMicky said:

You are the weird one if you can't understand it. Not everyone can or wants to sing at a game, why is that so hard to understand? Football's for everyone,  not just wannabe middle class ultras that turn up in unifoms and are a budget version of Palace. 👌

They’re not being banned they just have to move to a different area of the ground, no drama. Nobody owns their seat it is just rented for the season. In order to create a singing section (which we clearly desperately need) some fans are going to have to move. No need for middle aged folks to create weird banners imo. 

3 minutes ago, BigMicky said:

Chill Micky its a Sunday night. No one wants to see all this crack off again.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Chill Micky its a Sunday night. No one wants to see all this crack off again.

Just not keen on fellow fans being vilified and sniggered at on this forum without a chance to put their point across. It's playground stuff. 

Edited by BigMicky

Have over achieved for the last few years so get used to the new " normal " guys.  Too many entitled supporters just enjoy the football , a lot of things happening in the world so don't get too  uptight on football. Spoken as a fan since 64 ! It's not life and death f f s .

22 minutes ago, jerry said:

Have over achieved for the last few years so get used to the new " normal " guys.  Too many entitled supporters just enjoy the football , a lot of things happening in the world so don't get too  uptight on football. Spoken as a fan since 64 ! It's not life and death f f s .

Plastic

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, jerry said:

We have many Bill Shankly clones...

It's not life and death f f s.... .

Its worse than that...

Started '58', But Feel the same as you..got far Too toxic in These last couple of years, Ruining normally a Good forum,to have a Football chin-wag..

One pathetic theme.....and it grinds on & in & on....

Forgive them,for they know not what they do....

I Really Dont know.....But I Hope the Silent majority runs into & over the 20k, and the Posters gnawing on the same bone, are a few thousands,even 5-7k..:dunno:

28 minutes ago, jerry said:

All I ask is the team and manage give 100% and I don’t believe that is the case currently. Brendan does not respect the club or it’s fans and wants out (but only with a pay off)

Football is a lot of peoples outlet/ escape from day to day life and whilst in itself not life and death, if you’re outlet is letting you down/not giving you hope there is no escape for some.